Primal diamond JC cut still bugged?

I have the requirements to cut a primal gem, but it just won't let me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I have the requirements to cut a primal gem, but it just won't let me.
    I'm not sure what earlier bug you're referring to by "still bugged." Are you trying to create a Primal Diamond, using the Jewelcrafter's "Primal Diamond" recipe, or cut a Primal Diamond into, say, an Agile Primal Diamond? How is it not letting you? Are you using Blizz's default UI for crafting, or do you have an addon that modifies/replies the normal Jewelcrafting window?

Things to double check, if using the default interface: when you select the recipe, is the "Requires: Jeweler's Kit" in red or white text? How about the reagents count beneath that? With a long list of reagents, remember you have to scroll down to the bottom of that panel to see; for Primal Diamond it might only show the first four reagents if you don't scroll down. Is the Create button "lit up" with red background and yellow text, or grayed out? If you click Create, what happens?

Ill be a little more specific, im trying to create a Primal Diamond as a jewelcrafter, requires the following:

Spirit of Harmony x1
    Tiger Opal x5
    Lapis Lazuli x5
    Sunstone x5

I have all of the required mats and i have Jeweler's kit (its in white text), i don't have addons for modifying the JC window.

If i marked in the filter in the top right corner and check off "Have Materials" Primal diamond won't show up.

It's not bugged. You are not reading all the mats required.

If you scroll down you will see it requires 5 of each type of green quality gem. (6 types, 30 in total). and one spirit of harmony.

10+ Year Old Account
    user error

Quote Originally Posted by rudekoffenris View Post

If you scroll down you will see it requires 5 of each type of green quality gem. (6 types, 30 in total). and one spirit of harmony.
    Ah, that make sense, thx.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rudekoffenris View Post

This got me too for a few days. I didn't recognize that you needed to scroll down to see ALL of the required materials.