Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Alliance always wins battle grounds?

When ever I get in a battleground it seems that the Alliance wins 80% of the time. Whats up with that. It's un-enjoyable. I always wind up farming heroics to get honor because it's quicker

On my battlegroup horde always wins. Its just like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have characters on both sides that do bgs and I can say that no matter what side you're on, the opposing faction will win most of the bgs that you que up for.

No matter what side you play, your faction always loses.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Horde and the only BGs I consistently lose are AV and IoC. Everything else is at least 60/40. More when I run with friends and we can do more to dictate how the BG goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    I have characters on both sides that do bgs and I can say that no matter what side you're on, the opposing faction will win most of the bgs that you que up for.
    I bet horde has much greener grass on their side.

Deleted
    Maybe its just your fault If you lose most of the time on both sides xD

When Alliance, Horde wins all the time
    When Horde, Alliance wins all the time
    This is just how it is

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout View Post
    I'm Horde and the only BGs I consistently lose are AV and IoC. Everything else is at least 60/40. More when I run with friends and we can do more to dictate how the BG goes.
    This exactly. Hence why I have AV/IoC blacklisted on every toon ^_^

Deleted
    Seems like it's your fault, honestly aint trynna hate on ya.
    The majority of my played battlegrounds are wins.
    Silvershard Mines being at 75% and Battle for Gilneas 70% wins. Having positive attitude and really trying to win usually help and of course being awesome is a important part of succeeding.

Alliance in my battlegroup had a nice win streak for first few months of MoP, now the last 2 months or so I hardly win a BG unless it's AV or IoC. The sad thing is we lose even when we have healers and horde had none or we had more healers than them.

Last night I did 3 (ally) and we got blown away. Alliance was clueless. Depends on the battlegroup I guess. Some days we win our share, some days we have a hard time getting a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I am on in the morning horde wins most of them. If I play in the arvo ally wins most. This goes for atleast my battlegroud.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Not from my experience. I have win rates in almost all bgs around 70%, except for AV which is around 55% as Horde.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    When Alliance, Horde wins all the time
    When Horde, Alliance wins all the time
    This is just how it is
    This.

Just like the rogue tier pieces always drop when I solo old raids for transmogs on my warlock.
    And the warlock tier pieces always drop when I do it on my rogue.

I love this game.

i think some of it is an actual battlegroup bias, and some of it is expectation. Most people EXPECT to win, and win they don't they get pissed (myself included) and when you lose a LOT, you get REALLY pissed. I don't really notice the wins as much because I'm SUPPOSED to win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonized View Post
    This.

Just like the rogue tier pieces always drop when I solo old raids for transmogs on my warlock.
    And the warlock tier pieces always drop when I do it on my rogue.

I love this game.
    it is not just this game these things happens in real life too

Deleted
    Over 1,000 BGs on each faction, 59% w/l on Alliance 61% on horde.

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    i think some of it is an actual battlegroup bias, and some of it is expectation. Most people EXPECT to win, and win they don't they get pissed (myself included) and when you lose a LOT, you get REALLY pissed. I don't really notice the wins as much because I'm SUPPOSED to win.
    Of course if you go into BGs with the mindset that you're "supposed to win" you're going to have a bad time when you lose. It's more of an expectation of the team, that each component of the team is as capable as you expect them to be. it's a bad mindset to play un-organized PvP in. You should expect imperfection. You should expect to lose. You personally should fight to win and have fun knowing you tried your best, even if you end up losing. Why? Because you're going to lose. Why? Because you're not supposed to win. You earn a win as a cohesive team.

Deleted
    Isn't this horse pretty much beat to death already? Years ago even.