Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of this is based in TBC (My fav expansion) but that is also some of my most memorable WoW moments are from there. There are other bosses I really liked but I'd take too long mentioning everything.

Start - Kalecgos (Sunwell) = Single-handly ruined most of my summer (bad summer for recruitment and raiding), however he is a fantastic first boss.

Mid - Some very memorable: Reliquary of Souls (BT), Teron Gorefiend (BT), Shade of Aran (Kara) Yorsahj HC (DS), Alyrazor HC (FL), Professor Putricide (ICC)

End - I can't choose one but I loved (and a little bit of hatred) all of the main TBC end bosses: Kael, Vashj, Illidan, Archimonde = all of them probably gave me some of the biggest yells of any raid boss when they died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting playing in mid Wrath so keep that in mind

First Boss: Conclave - T4W - Was a decent mix of a dps check and a coordination check that no one platform could really tunnel vision (before it was outgeared/nerfed ofc)

Mid Boss: ICC Gunship Battle - Very difficult fight with huge changes on heroic
    --------KIDDING------- *Ahem*
    Mid Boss (Really): Hard to identify just one since it's such a broad category, covering almost every boss in the game, so I'll do my top 3.
    1) Sindragosa - ICC
    2) Ascendant Council - BoT
    3) Iron Qon - ToT

End Boss: Top 3
    1) Heroic Ragnaros - FL - Just. The. Best. Boss. Ever. Fight was amazing, perfectly designed, extremely punishing, and a massive dps/coordination check. Favorite boss in WoW
    2) Lich King - ICC - C'mon he's the freaking Lich King. Great ending to a great storyline.
    3) Nefarian's End - BWD
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Entry boss- omnitron defence, it was really fun with juggling around different robot and each one of them had deadly 1 shot raid mechanic on heroic
    -FL it was somewhat....different and fun for first few weeks (then you could try the HM and it became really interesting and unforgiving)

Mid boss- alysrazor, i was the mages flying :P
    -atrametes somewhat very interesting and a blind dragon chasing you with his deadly beam?? hell yea!!
    -professor putricide good news everyone XD and HM was just another chaotic fight but very rewarding when you killed him
    -Durumu, eye like this boss >_> another fun boss!!

end boss- H rag, this has got to be the best fight blizz made, i love when there is a dps check for an end boss something dps really gotta push (i think lei shen is will be the same with his construct)
    -H LK even though ive done this only on 10man current content, it was the LICH KING HIMSELF that made the whole fight epic imo
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Best Entry Boss :

- Razorgore in BWL. Really set the tone for the rest of the instance, and it was absolutely epic. Orb controllers, organized groups on each corner, kiters running around, and then a hard hitting boss at the end. Sheer epicness, and just after that... Vaelastrasz.

Best Mid Raid Boss :

- Mimiron's Firefighter. One of the best encounter designs in WoW. In my mind, absolutely perfect and demanding.

Best End Boss :

- C'thun. Probably one of the most epic fights in WoW. Will always remember it fondly.

Also need to mention Heroic Ragnaros in Firelands, Heroic Lich King in ICC and Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep. All amazing encounters.

Deleted
    Most fun encounters. Shadow priest view and Elemental shaman for my part.
    Wotlk: LK
    Cata: Ragge Hc
    Mop: Garajal the spiritbinder. Best pve content ever made is right now no questsion about it but sure maybee lack some story for some people but not sure so many cares about that. Never have normals been so unforgiven atleast for 10mans, but I like it I guess.

Deleted
    Best 1st boss of a tier for me; Beasts of Northrend. Say what you like this fight had a lot to it (on heroic ofc), multiple distinct phases and some relatively tough throughput requirements (for an opening boss).

Best middle boss; Firefighter, it's epic enough to be an end tier boss, didn't have to think very long about this one, although there are plenty of very good bosses.

Best End Tier boss; Lich King 25 hc. Loved it, all of the mechanics. Tough choice though. Also loved ragnaros and Al'akir heroic.

Deleted
    Entry: Perhaps Magmaw HM prenerf. Fine kiting for hunts or dks. Super nasty adds before.
    Mid: Mimiron Firefight
    End boss: The Lich King.

The only boss defeated by a single guild (Paragon) in the world before the nerf I think.
    Plus WOTLK was so good from the first trailer till the LK heroic, and the LK was so epic.
    Finally some of the best Wow videos ever were filmed during the icecrown citadel by Muqq from Ensidia.
    Honorable mention Algalon: beautiful environment, cool boss skin.

Special mention: Sartha 3D 10.
    Last edited by mmoca123b20796; 2013-03-23 at 11:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't play anymore so I have yet to experience MoP (im stuck with satellite internet). So here are my votes.

End: Illidan, Yogg-Saron, and Lady Vash'j has a special place in my heart for being a ruthless cunt of a boss.
    Mid: Putricide, Maulgar (first boss I ever got to be a real tank on, as a mage. I had become tank several times but not a real one.), Chess event
    Start: Morose, Hydross, Alar, Xt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Hmm for the entrance bosses , I will say Flame Leviathan (4 towers) because of the originality and the esthetic aspect of the fight (color balls falling from the skies).
    Lord Marrowgar has an honorable mention : he was not hard but his skin was pretty impressive for a first boss .

Middle boss : Algalon and by far , the space , the lore , the voice , the fight . He is my favourite boss ever . Too bad Blizzard decided to ruin him with those bugs >_>.

End bosses : Lich King is the first final boss I defeated with a guild , that was so epic. Yogg and Illidan let me a good impression too and I can't wait to fight Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaKt View Post
    Hmm for the entrance bosses , I will say Flame Leviathan (4 towers) because of the originality and the esthetic aspect of the fight (color balls falling from the skies).
    Lord Marrowgar has an honorable mention : he was not hard but his skin was pretty impressive for a first boss .

Middle boss : Algalon and by far , the space , the lore , the voice , the fight . He is my favourite boss ever . Too bad Blizzard decided to ruin him with those bugs >_>.

End bosses : Lich King is the first final boss I defeated with a guild , that was so epic. Yogg and Illidan let me a good impression too and I can't wait to fight Lei Shen.
    Algalon is a Mid tier boss?

Deleted
    For me its based on encounters which i had the most fun on.

Entry: Hyrdoss the Unstable in SSC
    Middle: Shade of Aran in Karazhan. My favourite wow boss of all time
    End: Yogg-Saron in Ulduar . Such an Epic encounter with some tough mechanics

I was a healer back in Cata (before quitting) but I still visit this site to see how the game's doing.

Entry: Alysrazor or Beth'tilac. I always was a fan of the way the Firelands raid bosses were tightly managed as far as mechanics went. As much as I got sick of the raid after a while, I always enjoyed both bosses incredibly. Alys was just a nice challenge initially to heal through, and Beth'tilac as well. If I had to choose which of the two was more fun to me, I'd have to probably say Beth'tilac, since there was no buff that made you able to cast while moving, and I loved healing the tank up on her web.

Mid: Professor Putricide or Majordomo Staghelm. Professor Putricide is THE encounter that made my brief WoW experience (beginning WotLK until Ragnaros), and will ALWAYS be my absolute favorite fight. It was healing intensive, my guild found it challenging, and I loved ever single aspect of every single mechanic. Malleable Goo anyone? As for Majordomo, I just again really liked how tight the healing was. You had to be SO on top of the mechanics as a healer, it felt very hectic and very challenging, but FUN at the same time. Once it was on farm and we didn't get to the mushrooms, it was a little boring, but still it was awesome to get to stagger defensive cooldowns and work with the whole raid so much.

End: Nefarian (Cata version). You're probably seeing a trend here with the healing-intensive fights haha. Besides that aspect of the encounter, I was really happy that it was able to make me OOM unless I healed correctly. And as an added bonus, I got to use shackle!!! I'd say Lich King was my favorite, but we beat him with a couple stacks of the ICC debuff, so it didn't feel as epic as when we finally downed Nef.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing very late BC (only raided Kara, started when Sunwell released); clearly biased decisions here:

Entry: XT-002 (Pretty close to entry) if only for his/her voice, and the wipe that ensued on our first ever pull
    Mid Tier: Thorim - On one of our pulls we got the [Siffed] achievement but didn't down the HM (clearly), and everyone in guild was gratz our HM kill
    End Tier: LK - spent a month on 25man back in the day trying to kill him, the nerdscreams on our first kill, epic
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Entry: Razorgore, alar, hydross, razavious and patchwerk from 40man naxx
    Mid Tier: Thorim, mimiron, Putricide, four horsemen from 40man naxx
    End Tier: LK, anub arak heroic 25man, yogg saron, cthun, sapphiron from naxx40, original nefarian, illidan, kaelthas in TK, lady vashj etc etc.

Entry - Jin'rokh the Breaker
    Mid Tier - Baleroc or Mimiron
    Endboss - Ragnaros , The lich king or Lei Shen

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best entry Boss: Lord Marrowgar. New Model, fucking huge, impressive as the first Boss. Fight itself wasn´t that exciting, but you had to have some area awareness, especially on heroic. I enjoyed.
    Best mid Boss: Viscidus. Unique mechanic to that time, remember all ppl applying frost oil and mages speccing frost for that. Twas fun.
    Best end Boss: Motherfudging Kil'jaeden. Starts with three boring casters.... AND THEN HE BURSTS OUT OF THAT POOL LIKE A HULK. Gave me chills. Same went for Illidan, I loved the versatility of the fight. More then Kael'thas. Warlock tanks, Adds, laz0rbeams, Rings of Fire, more Adds, Adds that you cant pull too wide asunder, Adds which will spread like a diseas if fucked up, adds you´d have to kill before they reach illidan... epic.

Deleted
    Entry:

High King Maulgar - lots of coordination, great entry boss to make people work as a team.
    Lady Deathwhisper - again, about coordination.
    Omnitron System Defense - many things happening

Mid:

Gurtog Bloodboil - loved that fight, and "dancing"
    Proffesor Putricide - "Good news everyone"
    Hagara the Stormbinder - best fight for me in DS

End:

Pretty much all of end bosses with many phases - Vashj, Kael, Illidan, Kil'jaiden, LK, Raggy

*didn't play Classic, missed Ulduar
    Last edited by mmoc9ff7ae5337; 2013-03-24 at 11:47 AM.