Poll: Will you try Hearthstone?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always enjoyed Magic The Gathering, so will definately give this a shot.

I have no interest in card games, I never liked MTG. So no, I won't. And I won't try it because it's a Blizzard product. More power to you if you will, but there are much better games like that you could play.

Deleted
    Definitely going to try it. I hope I enjoy it and play it atleast weekly for the fun.

When is Hearthstone released? because yeah i actually wanna try it lol...I love TCG games.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    When is Hearthstone released? because yeah i actually wanna try it lol...I love TCG games.....
    Beta will be this summer at some point, with release later in the year. No exact dates were given

Lately I've been really unimpressed with Blizzard products in general (certain gameplay changes in wow, diablo3, etc). Hearthstone doesn't look too promising to me...also I prefer card games to be actual physical tabletop card gaming with friends, call me old-fashioned but that's how I like things.

I'm stoked as to watching the previews I have seen on MMO youtube page.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, why wouldn't it? Even if I didn't normally like card games I'd still give it a try. Because it is free and costs me nothing. And it might just surprise me or get me into card games. You don't lose anything from trying so there is no reason not to try it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... end of question.

Deleted
    Definitely trying Hearthstone, as I've been looking for a decent TCG for PC/mobile and this one sure looks interesting enough.
    Given Blizzards dedication to polish their games, Hearthstone will most likely turn out to be a hit (at least to some degree).

And for those who are pondering ; why not try it, because it's free? It costs you basically nothing but time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try it, but I think I would've preferred a WoW: TCG Online instead.

Deleted
    Yes. No question. It's free, looks slick, more importantly looks fun, & has the Blizzard touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing Blizzard, there'll be WoW tie-ins.
    So yes. :9
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    It's free, so yes, will definitely try it. Don't intend to spend any money on it and at this moment I don't think it will keep me interested for a very long time.

Deleted
    I'll try it and if there is anything to be gained for WoW like mounts or pets I will actively play it.

Deleted
    im very excited to give this a blast, i was a card game geek when i was young, pokemon yu-gi-oh (i know whole new lvls of sadness lol) MGT and even the wow TC, so the prospect of playing it on my ipad is very exciting, i already have the MGT game on it so why not expand into wow form aswell

If I have the time(seems like a quick-game instead of something that'd take up an hour) I suppose, I really do like it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Not going to be jumping in day one, thats for sure, card games have never been my thing; but since its free I can't guarantee I won't get bored and check it out eventually.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    I will be trying it out. Its free after all and could potentially turn into something fun to do.