Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New battleground

New Battleground: Gold Rush
    In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!

Why would they do this to us? Why do they keep adding shit bg's in the game? They already added Strand, Isle, Kotmogu and Mines, and NO ONE LIKES THEM.

Cant they just listen and add another capture the flag battleground like everybody wants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody who's opinion matters wants another ctf bg.

The mop bgs are fun imo. Better then the cata ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!

Why would they do this to us? Why do they keep adding shit bg's in the game? They already added Strand, Isle, Kotmogu and Mines, and NO ONE LIKES THEM.

Cant they just listen and add another capture the flag battleground like everybody wants?

So you know what of the other 8-9million people around the world like and dislike about the new battlegrounds eh? If no-one likes them, why do I always see people doing them?

I'm personally not a fan of the new battlegrounds they added at the start of mop. For me personally, my favourite battleground is gilneas because it's 100% constant team fighting and it doesn't stop until a team wipes (some people would argue that murderball is like that also, but I disagree). Followed by the CTF maps. Hopefully this battleground is much better than murderball and carts.

There's enough of that shit. CTF is the worst form of BG there possibly can be.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I'd like a CTF game where there is more than one capture point for the flag.

A single spawn point for where the enemies flag starts, but several locations where the flag can be capped by your team to score points. This would add a few more strategies to the way CTF games are played out currently.

And not along the lines of EoTS, by where the 2 teams theoretically can hold all bases, I mean a few pre-set locations within the zone where flags can be capped, without the need for a base to be controlled.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Uhm no one wants another CTF bg. No one.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I actually like Kotmogu, there's no down time at all and you have to be watching every angle the whole time. I spend 80% of Arathi Basin being the only one defending Blacksmith and as much as I love WSG it's incredibly boring when you're a frost DK forced into FCing every game because no one else is willing. Gilneas isn't so bad but it's very slow, the team who takes the first two bases has to screw up before they lose it.

As it stands, after more than 2,000 BGs over the years, I will genuinely say Kotmogu is my favourite at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Capture the Flag is the worse type of Battleground according to me. I rather have another AB/EotS or even a new AV/Isle, with that said the new one sounds like a mix of AB and Silvershard

Deleted
    Hey.. its better than not having new bg at all.
    Hope it wont be a big battle ground (40v40)
    I moor prefer 10v10 or 15v15

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a actually a very early datamined preview of it since 5.1. Its looks like it might be 15v15.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'd love a new CTF bg. So yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate small bgs >.< people may as well play arena if they want such small teams >.< BGs such as av and isle of conquest are what i enjoy the most.

The only PvP change i'll ever look forward to is when Blizzard comes out and says;

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We've made some big changes to the Hillsbrad Zone. Alterac Valley has now been added to the game world as an unending World PvP zone. The quests that are still available but were not of any value have now been made worthwhile and can change the tide of this never ending war! In order to remove what may seem to be a compulsion to be nocturnal and dominate the Valley overnight, all towers/bases and bosses will be reset at 04:00
    Or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I hate small bgs >.< people may as well play arena if they want such small teams >.< BGs such as av and isle of conquest are what i enjoy the most.
    this never bl a 40m bg. even if i play horde and lose alot of avs i still love them

ROFL, twin peaks and WSG ARE the worst BGs ever, I'm right because whoever says otherwise is wrong!!

I like every bg apart from Isle of Conquest.
    Another AV like battleground wouldn't hurt, something with mini-bosses, pvp aspects capture points and such would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

So from what I've learned, either everyone wants a new CTF or nobody does, and either side are idiots if they feel otherwise. That, or perhaps the OP should actually try the new BG before coming up with an opinion on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Primate View Post
    I'd like a CTF game where there is more than one capture point for the flag.

A single spawn point for where the enemies flag starts, but several locations where the flag can be capped by your team to score points. This would add a few more strategies to the way CTF games are played out currently.

And not along the lines of EoTS, by where the 2 teams theoretically can hold all bases, I mean a few pre-set locations within the zone where flags can be capped, without the need for a base to be controlled.
    So basically temple then?:P

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    There's enough of that shit. CTF is the worst form of BG there possibly can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    CTF is my favorite, and people will tend to agree with me as wsg(and ab) is continually picked to be the most favorite bg in every "Which is your favorite battleground" poll.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/poll.php...do=showresults
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-battleground
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Battleground
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-your-favorite
    The numbers don't lie.

Btw Darsithis I will never forget that you love IoC!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Theres a actually a very early datamined preview of it since 5.1. Its looks like it might be 15v15.
    I thought people thought that this was for some wierd LoL thing blizzard was cooking up? Though that could have been rumors but it did not look like the valley.
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-03-23 at 03:01 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    OP I agree with you on strand and isle (hate those 2) but I actully like mine and temple, and this new one sounds very promising. Can't wait to see how it plays out.