Deleted

EU Good PvP servers for both Horde and Ally

So like the title states would like to gather a list of good EU PvP realms for both Factions, I know a few but not sure on others.
    Good meaning an active PvP community, Good arena players/RBG players etc.
    Alliance: Outland, Sylvanas
    Horde: Stormscale, Kazzak, Kor'Gall

I know my list is extensive but would be great if people could help me expand the list.
    Last edited by mmoc918f6c25b5; 2013-03-23 at 07:16 PM.

you could also add kazzak to the list i think. but what makes a server good? because sure stormscale has some good arena/rbg players. but don't just look at at rating. because outland/stormscale got alot of wintraders.

Deleted
    Kazzak is mainly horde right? I think Kor'Gall is a good horde server too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Yep, it's about 99% horde, and kazzak is really more of a PvE server with PvP enabled.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a toon on KZ, its is NOT a place for Alliance.
    You are considered a Rare so NPC_Scan make a sound.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    So like the title states would like to gather a list of good EU PvP realms for both Factions, I know a few but not sure on others.
    Good meaning an active PvP community, Good arena players/RBG players etc.
    Alliance: Outland, Sylvanas
    Horde: Stormscale, Kazzak, Kor'Gall

I know my list is extensive but would be great if people could help me expand the list.
    Hehe... I played on 3 of the realms you mentioned: Sylvanas, Stormscale and currently Outland. I also played on Skullcrusher. I chose Stormscale for PvP and left it due to absolutely incredible faction imbalance. Can't remember why I was on Sylvanas and Skullcrusher, I left them in search for a better PvP experience.

The method I used to select Outland as my realm of choice was by just looking up how many pages each battle group has in the 3v3 Arena and also checking which realm dominates it. I also looked for faction balance in 3v3, and back then Outland was better than Auchindoun, the only two realms I considered, as they were the only ones with an increased number of 3v3 arena teams. Total population was also important to me, I considered only "full" or "locked" realms. Now Outland is horrible regarding faction balance in Arenas, everything in the misery BG is Outland/Alliance. Faction balance was important to me due to world PvP.

Though I don't know if faction balance is still a factor to be considered, IF you are on the high population side, since we have the X-Realm feature. I run across enough hordes in open world PvP on Outland, which is an Alliance dominated realm.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-23 at 09:41 PM.

I don't play EU.... Why did I even write this post then?
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.