Orgrimmar has been finished???

Since when the front gate of orgrimmar and the arena has been finished? only the drag and the barren gate are still work in progress
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    Changed in 5.2. They also added some new music to Orgrimmar, the Dominance Offensive music and Garrosh's theme, plust Twilight Cult music for the Cleft of Shadows.

Stormwind's also been partially repaired. The towers that Deathwing messed up are fixed, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Since when the front gate of orgrimmar and the arena has been finished? only the drag and the barren gate are still work in progress
    Since patch 5.2. The SW gate is also repaired. We had screenshots during the PTR.

perfect time for a slowpoke-meme. hehehehe

im sorry

I kinda wish it had been phased to not be fixed until the pandaria introductory quests.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post

im sorry
    Please don't, that shit is too old even for Reddit.

The repairs on Stormwind and Orgrimmar were finished in Patch 5.2. FINALLY!
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are still a few building in the drag to be finished but the park is still a smoking crater over in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post

im sorry
    yea never checked that thing, only noticed recently when running with a fresh orc toon to orgrimmar.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I went to the front gates of Stormwind, SO I only realized a week after the patcht at they fixed SW front gates and put back up the Danarth Statue

the Part district is still a mess though, you'd think they would have walled it off :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Reason the park isn't finished in SW is because you go there to a ruined building for the Twilight Highlands introduction quests ( The 24 Jack Bauer spoof guy you need to rescue). They'd have to remove that part (which would be hard and might break the questline) to make the park into something new.

Also, what about the poor Crocolisk living there?!

The real question is, will RP Central (SW Park) Ever be repaired?

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    The real question is, will RP Central (SW Park) Ever be repaired?
    I still don't understand how one is supposed to repair a crater.... even with magic.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Reason the park isn't finished in SW is because you go there to a ruined building for the Twilight Highlands introduction quests ( The 24 Jack Bauer spoof guy you need to rescue). They'd have to remove that part (which would be hard and might break the questline) to make the park into something new.

they can repair it and keep the building ruined, or they could just do the easy thing and have it be phased

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 04:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    I still don't understand how one is supposed to repair a crater.... even with magic.
    you fill it with dirt
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

For all the dumb places they use phasing, I thought for sure they would have used it here where it actually made sense.

But instead you are leveling to 85, babysitting a teenage prince as he plays Sherlock and with craftsmen who can instantly repair a city wall as soon as the cinematic is up, then leveling to 90 and helping the very same prince, magically years older after only a couple of days, solve the mysteries of Panda land.

I understand they can't make all the expansions flow as perfectly as they did when they were first released years apart, but currently for new players the only epic feeling is when you hit level cap, a problem that has plagued the game for quite some time.