Deleted

I need to be reacquainted with my PvE Arms Warr

Hey everyone.

I took a few months break from WoW, about the same time ToES was released. I've came back, but I can't really remember the whole idea of how to properly gear a Warrior. I'm Arms and this is my current gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arithus/simple

I'm really just wondering if there is anything I should be changing? For example, I've got some new Throne of thunder LFR gear that will replace some gear, will I just copy the gems and enchants from the old gear? If possible I'd really appreciate a run down of what I'm aiming for.

Perhaps if things haven't changed, you could critique what I have currently?

And lastly, I seem to remember before I took my break that Fury was slightly ahead of arms. How is fury now? Should I be going fury?
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-03-23 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    everything seems quite okay. Fury is going to outscale arms again on a higher iLvL. Nothing you should worry about when doing LFR. SMF,TG and Arms are pretty close in terms of dps at ILvL 4XX-50X. Once you hit 510+ SMF is going to be ahead and gets more ahead with each Ilvl.

Deleted
    One problem with SMF.

I AINT GOT NO WEAPONS FOR IT! SO the shinies dont drop in FLR

Deleted
    Okay. So not much has changed?

In regards to going Fury, I don't know if it would be wise just yet. What would you do in this situation?

I have 2/2 upgraded Normal starshatter and I have 1 LFR Shin'ka with the legendary gem in it. No 1 handers.

Deleted
    play Arms if you like arms
    play Fury if you like fury

I play Arms because I am at 50X Ilvl atm and we have 2 tanks who need 1handed weapons and I do like arms much more. If I would have great 1Handed weapons and be at Ilvl 51X I would consider going fury.

Deleted
    Was 2h (TG) not going to better this tier due to the nerfing of execute and the better stats TG brings along with the fact that a lot of fights in this tier are AoE based?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post
    Was 2h (TG) not going to better this tier due to the nerfing of execute and the better stats TG brings along with the fact that a lot of fights in this tier are AoE based?
    Maybe but in almost all cases you base your specc off the weapons you get. With Lfr/Normal/thunderforged/heroic/heroic-thunderforged items you clearly take the specc whatever weapons you got.