My Account is locked for suspious activity, anyone with experience out there?

Sorry if this is in wrong folder, while I cant post a thread on the official forum I thought i might aswell see what mmo champ had to say.
    ---

So I got a new Internet provider today I guess that screwed it up.

Anyway im new to the "oh shit i cant log in" seen just wanted to hear some calming words from someone who have experienced it.

My Email account is secure and I got the email about my account being locked, I went to the page provided to "unlock" my account. Typing in my account, I get an error saying there is no valid account with this combinaton.
    After a few tries i was supposed to contact the support, and navigating my way thru their set up help center I get to my problem and it tells me to load this page
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...nt/locked.html

Which cant be found.

So how do I get my account back now?
    Even tho I can call them or email them when they are avaiable, since I cant access my acc at all, will this be a "I need to send my ID to blizzard, its gonna take at least 1 month to get it back" solution?
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2013-03-23 at 08:44 PM.

Looking at the page you are trying to access, the link should be https://eu.battle.net/account/locked.html

Which says you just need to reset your password to unlock the account, so just a repeat of the email that their system sends. I would contact them once they open since you don't remember all of the account information.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Sorry if this is in wrong folder, while I cant post a thread on the official forum I thought i might aswell see what mmo champ had to say.
    ---

So I got a new Internet provider today I guess that screwed it up.

Anyway im new to the "oh shit i cant log in" seen just wanted to hear some calming words from someone who have experienced it.

My Email account is secure and I got the email about my account being locked, I went to the page provided to "unlock" my account. Typing in my account, I get an error saying there is no valid account with this combinaton.
    After a few tries i was supposed to contact the support, and navigating my way thru their set up help center I get to my problem and it tells me to load this page
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...nt/locked.html

Which cant be found.

So how do I get my account back now?
    Even tho I can call them or email them when they are avaiable, since I cant access my acc at all, will this be a "I need to send my ID to blizzard, its gonna take at least 1 month to get it back" solution?
    I think you just got phished my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    <snip>
    First of all, did you log in through the game client itself? It was not clear from your post if you tried logging in from the game client, or if you just assumed it was locked because of the email. If it is the latter, please make sure your account really is locked first before doing anything else. It may be a case of phishing.

If it is a legitimate access block, then it sounds like all you need is to change the password, answer a secret question and you will get it unlocked again. Kardd provided the link.

It happens every time to me when I log on at a friends house or when I am at my parents.

I can unlock it by answering my secret question or entering a cd key without any problem.

[edit]Here is the page you can unlock your account after changing your password: https://eu.battle.net/account/suppor...ord-reset.html[/edit]
    Last edited by Puri; 2013-03-23 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Its really simple: You got a different (new) ip.
    Just go to your Emailaccount (for example: gmx.com) & click the link in the email to change your password.
    Thats it, nothing to worry =)
    Never, EVER do what this guy said. There are numerous hackers/phishers/what have you that send fake emails like this. If you ever get an email like this, open a new browser window/tab, then go to battle.net yourself and log in. That is the safest way. I'd try and change your password right now if I were you...
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Its really simple: You got a different (new) ip.
    Just go to your Emailaccount (for example: gmx.com) & click the link in the email to change your password.
    Thats it, nothing to worry =)
    haha omg, this is just evil, or dumb. never click the link in mail, ever ever ever

best thing ofcourse, is to jsut get the mobile authenticator. it works wonderfully and with very little hassle.