Poll: fastest way to get honor?

10+ Year Old Account

fastest way to get honor?

title says it all

if ur healer or tank, go heroics. isnta que, 120jp/boss means an average of 480jp per instance. and you will do at least 3-4 instances an hour. meaning 1500-2k jp. converted to 1000-1250honor. im not sure even a premade bg grp get that much an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    if ur healer or tank, go heroics. isnta que, 120jp/boss means an average of 480jp per instance. and you will do at least 3-4 instances an hour. meaning 1500-2k jp. converted to 1000-1250honor. im not sure even a premade bg grp get that much an hour.
    Ally seems to be losing every single bg while heroic que times are 10 min

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly trading JP is faster... Unless you can win every bg.
    Aye mate

by far the fastest way is to have a friend bring you to a server that is lowpop/ no one playing at night andd farm the 3 faction rares in krasarang that drop tokens for 275 honor each. if you can camp them and get all the kills, idealy you can get 750 honor an hour from just them. You can also do bgs in between
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Premade bgs. There's no faster way of gaining honor, unless your group is pretty bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    just tested it heroics are faster

I like to sit in Krasarang at the opposing faction base and kill the rarespawns multiple times a day. They each give 275 honor per kill. Since Im DPS, I queue for scenarios while waiting in queue for heroics. Works nicely!

I find that while doing bgs there are several other extra ways you can get a lot of honor. First off is the grizzly hills dailys, at venture bay there are 3 that give 50 honor each and then up the river near conquest hold I think is another one that gives you 50 honor.

Next is Tol barad and wintergrasp, they both give quite a lot if you win and do all the quests.
    The last place that gives a lot of honor is the new isle of thunder pvp dailys. When I gear up a new character for pvp doing all this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    by far the fastest way is to have a friend bring you to a server that is lowpop/ no one playing at night andd farm the 3 faction rares in krasarang that drop tokens for 275 honor each. if you can camp them and get all the kills, idealy you can get 750 honor an hour from just them. You can also do bgs in between
    This is what i did while queing for BG's. At around every 2nd or 3rd BG they were respawned and it would take 10mins for 750honor. Got full PvP armor in 1 day while doing this.

Deleted
    Kill the rare mobs in krasarang wilds. No one is there these days, Ive seen them up every time i passed by, and I'm on the most populated server EU.

Deleted
    afk in Tol Barad, get 500 (800 with quest) is a good boost too.

Premade Battle Grounds and do dailies from ToT, they could be done fast.

Random Battlegrounds

Block Isle of Conquest and Strand of the Ancients (unless you like one or the other) as they seem to be the slowest to win.

However, a lot will depend on your battlegroup and the time period that you play.

Breaking it down simple,

If your Horde, BG's

If your Alliance, Heroics

kill rares in krasarang.
    do wintergrasp and tol barad. the honor u get from the victory quest and everything else is amazing.
    strand of the ancients call to arms is best call to arms. the games take no more than 10 minutes and are usually HK fests.
    if you can tank/healer queue, do heroics. 120 jp per boss, convert to honor. counts towards your season earning, only problem is you get excess valor points THAT WE CANT EXCHANGE FOR CONQUEST.

random battlegrounds should be what you do when you cant do any of the above.
    veto arathi basin and eye of the storm. AB and eots take the longest out of any BG. yes you could potentially 5 cap and win in 2 minutes but the chances of that with the current pvp model is very low. AB and eots are won by which ever team has more healers. people say isle of conquest and AV are the worst, but they actually the best honor for your time spent.

use your battle standard when using honor tokens from krasarang rare and get 313 honor .