Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes. A many trillion times yes.

There was no winners in these elections. Out of two corporate candidate though, the less bad won
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

You guys are screwed till you get out from under a 2 party system, 300 million people in the US and you have 2 choices, your system is broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Neither. We never saw the real Romney.
    Are you sure that video of him talking to his donators wasn't the real Romney? Otherwise he spent so much of the campaign walking back what he said and flipping his stances that he previously had. IE: Gay marriage, Abortion, Romneycare, pretty much everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I'm fairly certain it was not due to voting (obviously), that Obama got re-elected, but through shady media manipulation, but what's done is done.
    Now, this is entirely hypothetical, but do you think Romney would arguably be better than Obama as a leader? Considering his lack of progress (Obama), it made me wonder.
    I'm fairly certain, that Romney is delusional and believed in a past that never was. I also believe that Republicans tried to manipulate the media but failed.
    How can anyone think that this person would be a good president?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    No.

Obama was the best of a bad situation, which is saying something considering he's already failed the country once...

I hope The Republicans never have office.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Are you sure that video of him talking to his donators wasn't the real Romney?
    Touche. In fairness though, even that Romney was likely an act. The only thing real about Romney was that he played the part his current audience wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Touche. In fairness though, even that Romney was likely an act. The only thing real about Romney was that he played the part his current audience wanted to hear.
    I can agree hes a huge panderer. Every speech he did was a pander to someone and it usually ended up being a lie or claiming he did something that he didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kergian View Post
    You guys are screwed till you get out from under a 2 party system, 300 million people in the US and you have 2 choices, your system is broke.
    We've gotten where we are today with a two party system. Arguably one of top five best nations to live, start a business, advance an education, etc.

All political systems have their flaws, but the two party system is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 07:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    No.

Obama was the best of a bad situation, which is saying something considering he's already failed the country once...

I hope The Republicans never have office.
    In what respect did he "fail the country."
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    We've gotten where we are today with a two party system. Arguably one of top five best nations to live, start a business, advance an education, etc.

All political systems have their flaws, but the two party system is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
    Most studies disprove that, the USA is one of the best places to live if you are rich or your family is rich. Middle class and lower class suffer a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I'm fairly certain it was not due to voting (obviously), that Obama got re-elected, but through shady media manipulation, but what's done is done.

Now, this is entirely hypothetical, but do you think Romney would arguably be better than Obama as a leader? Considering his lack of progress (Obama), it made me wonder.
    I'm not only fairly certain but 100% certain you have no idea of what you are talking about.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Most studies disprove that, the USA is one of the best places to live if you are rich or your family is rich. Middle class and lower class suffer a lot.
    Which studies disprove that?

We'll never know, because it didn't happen.

Don't waste your time thinking about what would've happened, focus on what is going to happen.

Your misguided hindsights aren't going to make this country a better place.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Deleted
    Indeed. MAYBE top five in regards of starting a business, but to live, and most of all educating yourself? Not a chance.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christop...t-countries-2/

Deleted
    For someone who says that if a woman gets raped and pregnant she's not allowed to abort the child because thats gods will.
    So no, he would probably be 100 times worse.

Deleted
    Surely the best case scenario would be liberal policies regarding social issues (equal marriage to name a key one) combined with conservative fiscal policies? I've always believed the only thing holding back the Republican party winning the Presidency forever is the fact that they have some crazy, insane, religious nut jobs and have a following based around hate (Tea Party). I know it's all very generalised, but honestly I couldn't see the democrats winning office ever if the Republicans just folded on social issues but kept their fiscal policies conservative.

Deleted
    Which studies disprove that?
    Give me a category, you mentioned education so lets start with that one.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index

The USA is not top 5 in many things as you claim.

They are both pieces of shit.

Well.. won't be watching the self-serving Josh W. movies anymore. Make all three Pieces of shit.
    Last edited by slime; 2013-03-24 at 12:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me a category, you mentioned education so lets start with that one.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index

The USA is not top 5 in many things as you claim.
    I said "advance an education."

The Unites States has the best college in world, MIT, and Harvard ranks 3rd. Of the top 20 colleges worldwide, the US contains 13.

http://www.usnews.com/education/worl...s-in-the-world

"Start a business." The US ranks 13th, but in terms of overall "doing business status," we rank 4th. I could have been more accurate with that statement.

www.doingbusiness.org/rankings

And in terms of "best places to live," I'm referencing the HDI, in which we rank 3rd.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ndex#section_1

Deleted
    I said "advance an education."

The Unites States has the best college in world, MIT, and Harvard ranks 3rd. Of the top 20 colleges worldwide, the US contains 13.

http://www.usnews.com/education/worl...s-in-the-world

"Start a business." The US ranks 13th, but in terms of overall "doing business status," we rank 4th. I could have been more accurate with that statement.

www.doingbusiness.org/rankings

And in terms of "best places to live," I'm referencing the HDI, in which we rank 3rd.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ndex#section_1
    A US website ranking worldwide universities / colleges? Of course the US is going to rank high.