Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like how the spawn points seem to change so you can be attacked from any direction at any time. Keeps me on my toes. I tend to lose track of where my teammates are though!

Deleted
    I'd say it's more fun on a hunter, I've done it on rogue and DK as well but the hunter can disengage over the gap across corners to kite melee, forcing them to run around so most of them just give up, and then you have attack range on middle from almost any angle.

2 shotting people with shuriken toss when u have a maxed orb is nice 2.

Though imo getting like 1million crits with powershots on people with orbs is more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find ToK most fun on a warrior, spec Bladestorm, rush to the zerker buff at the start, LOS the enemy for 15-30s until their 2 Ball Holders are holding hands with their healers in mid, pop everything, charge in, RECKSTORM. Watch everything die.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I love that BG too. There was one game where I grabbed berserking on my disc priest, because our team just wasn't doing anything (they were fighting at the sides) and I got to burst down 2 of their orb carriers pretty easily.

I guess their healers weren't in range or something, but I was surprised at how fast they died
    There's a debuff.

yeah love it on my lock as destro, havok on one orb carrier, pop cooldowns, kill 2 orb carriers before anyone knows what happened

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I find ToK most fun on a warrior, spec Bladestorm, rush to the zerker buff at the start, LOS the enemy for 15-30s until their 2 Ball Holders are holding hands with their healers in mid, pop everything, charge in, RECKSTORM. Watch everything die.
    You know I might actually try this on my Warrior. Didn't think of it.

Pretty sure this BG was made for us rogues, nothing better than making someone drop an orb before they can even see you lol

I don't like this BG that much, especially as a BM hunter who has to take care about pet pathing issues, but there is one thing I like about it: healers lose a lot of their power and relevance here.

Quote Originally Posted by Allures View Post
    Pretty sure this BG was made for us rogues, nothing better than making someone drop an orb before they can even see you lol
    Played this a few times in RBG last night and my leader got on to me because I dropped the orb without calling I was in trouble. After the game I told him that I was actually quite fine until cheap shot popped up and I died before cheap wore off and the rogue was even visible. Was not enough time for me to call a possible drop because I did not know I was in trouble. Was pretty funny to me...

I think Kotmogu is fun when you can portal or Wild Charge back up, but if you're stuck in the middle and you need to run you're gonna have a bad time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try killing my monk, you stun I dodge, after that ill teleport. Then you get on me again ill rop then teleport. Then ill disarm you then teleport again....seeing a pattern here? I love to face melee:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose