Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Pride is good, untill it's bad!

If you die, you die!
    I think the proper quote you're searching for is "People die if they're killed!"

Its the Sha of Pride, theres Lore in 5.2 thats ays the Mogu were designed to fight against the Old God that 'died' and became the 7 sha, and in success they were doomed because all the mogu were plagued with the negative emotions that they had released, including all the 6 known sha (anger, violence, despair, ect) and PRIDE.

Its rediculous to presume there is a sha of chaos just because the word Chaos was used in a sentence to describe... oh I don't know, a moment of chaotic events maybe? Just because they used the word chaos in a paragraph does not mean chaos is the 7th sha. Now saying they succumbed to all 6 negative emotions that were released AND pride, now thats much more concrete than chaos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I think the proper quote you're searching for is "People die if they're killed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Ahhh, well, I haven't needed to do the Pandaria heroics more than twice or thrice, let alone have I experienced many deaths, so that's kind of a hard one to remember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Ahhh, well, I haven't needed to do the Pandaria heroics more than twice or thrice, let alone have I experienced many deaths, so that's kind of a hard one to remember.
    He doesn't say it when you die D;

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    By your powers combined, I am Captain Tentacles!

I suppose that makes sense, OP. You provide a lot of evidence to support it, but I think back to when the Sha of Fear possessed the Mantid queen and she became paranoid. And then when Taran Zhu was possessed he became extremely hateful and belligerent.

I'm under the impression that when a Sha possess you, you demonstrate the attribute of that Sha, and frankly, Garrosh does not seem to be acting in a chaotic fashion. His actions seemed to be planned and calculated, if not by himself, then by others towards the specific purpose of acquiring power and resources.

I still stand by my idea that it's the Sha of Gluttony.
    Thanks for the compliment! We don't really have a view in a day to day thing of the Empress, or Zhu, however he's been doing some pretty crazy stuff lately. I think his obsession with trying to control the sha and use them against his enemy is one of them.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 03:01 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfOVw...ature=youtu.be

Just listened to this, interesting sound file. I can't wait for 5.3 to see if it points more towards The Sha of Pride or the Sha of Chaos. "The sha of pride is the most insidious of all." That almost totally proves it, let's see if it makes it to 5.3 or even is real first though. Even though I may be wrong here on my findings, atleast we figured out what the 7th Sha is most likely going to be. = D