10+ Year Old Account
    isnt ra den the last boss/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    isnt ra den the last boss/
    Yeah he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FixDestruNow View Post
    Pls explain to me how they can be best if they haven´t downed 13/13???
    I said best at what they do, holy crapola take a chill pill, i never mentioned this tier
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with the title. It's completely accurate.
    i was referring to the fact that the title stated it was a 10 man kill which at the time i posted that comment and that started the shitstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Sha of Anger and (to a bit of a lesser extent) Galleon were alright as far as world bosses go, but I still believe that the concept of world bosses in general doesn't work. From my perspective, it's either VoA-style or go back to where there was no "loot piñata" at all.
    That is basically what Blizzard is going to realize in a few months also. Sha worked, everything else won´t. Galleon didn´t work until he became like Sha. Having a hard boss located at a distant place won´t work ( impossible for small realms, zergable by large ones).

There are just way too many server variables to deal with to create a challenging fight.

Wonder why even mmo-champ site posts this nonsense of world first when there is still one boss left.

Almost two weeks for Lei Shen to die wow, now lets see how many weeks it takes to bring down Ra-Den! Congratz to Paragon on world first!

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    When you saying that they are first to kill him, you implicitly comparing them to other guilds including those who raid in 25-man format. But that's quite inaccurate comparision because of multiple reasons including different encounter difficulties, diffirent logistics difficulties and other factors. It's better not to start useless flame war and just accept that those are totally different formats with different bosses and diffirent progresses which happened to look similar.
    Not to mention the fact that Dream Paragon states pretty strongly that 10M raiding doesn´t matter as far as progression goes. 25 is king... oh wait, that was back when they were 25M and worried about getting beat by 10M raids.

Sorry, but it is the truth. If encounters are balance, then you still have to say 25M wins because if they dumped their worse dps and healers, they would have an easier time with 10M.

Deleted
    can peoples stop saying like, oh grats on 10 man and lets see who does worlds first 25, he got killed on heroic already, U are all more then stupid. u are just trying to start 10 vs 25 war

So in Cata, Paragon bashed 10m guilds for their feats, saying things like " derps they did it on 10m, doesn't really count" . To " Hey lets do it on 10m, and be total hypocrites."

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    So in Cata, Paragon bashed 10m guilds for their feats, saying things like " derps they did it on 10m, doesn't really count" . To " Hey lets do it on 10m, and be total hypocrites."
    They had no choice but to switch to 10 man format (since some of their main roster quit). 10 man is better than LFR or not raiding at all, I guess.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

People seem to forget Blizzard doesn't consider Ra-den as part of official progression. So take it how you will. For people that get into the world first thing, good for them. I personally don't get worked up about it. Things are too diverse with 10, 25, and LFR raiding now that its all...eh. Anyone is able to pretty much see all of the current end content - outside of the special bosses like Ra-den and Algalon (at that time).

Congrulations to yet another world first dungeon tier kill for DREAM Paragon.
    It doesn't matter what the rest will do now, horde, eu, us, alliance, 25 man monitor upside down, with pet on the lap, DREAM Paragon got world first and this race has ended.
    Good job guys!

Surprised the first kill was 10 man considering pretty much every fight on 25 man this tier is a complete joke. They must have some great players, kudos to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Congrulations to yet another world first dungeon tier kill for DREAM Paragon.
    It doesn't matter what the rest will do now, horde, eu, us, alliance, 25 man monitor upside down, with pet on the lap, DREAM Paragon got world first and this race has ended.
    Good job guys!
    Race has ended? Ra-den still up.

Quote Originally Posted by kladd View Post
    Race has ended? Ra-den still up.
    Yes it has ended. Lei-Shen is the final boss of this tier. Even Blizzard confirmed that. They said they made a mistake with Sinestra making her too hard and seem like the final boss. Ra-den is a bonus.

Gratz on world first.

Btw: First 25 man to down this guy will still be the second guild to down him, not the second first. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    They had no choice but to switch to 10 man format (since some of their main roster quit). 10 man is better than LFR or not raiding at all, I guess.
    Choice or no choice, they are still hypocrites, stop making excuses for them.

I really thought Method was going to win. Those Paragon kids are CrrrrazzzzYYYYYY!
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Choice or no choice, they are still hypocrites, stop making excuses for them.
    Why are they hypocrits? Can you refer me to the post where a Paragon member officially states that 10man is the new 25man?
    According to the website they just say 12/13 Lei-Shen down, just like on irc.
    Nowhere do they state world first specificially. I think I saw them post world first 10man somewhere as well.