Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    3rd SPEC??!?!?!?!?!? that's gotta be april fool's....i really hope not but dam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    3rd SPEC??!?!?!?!?!? that's gotta be april fool's....i really hope not but dam
    Dammit, I didn't even think of that >< I was all excited and shit lol. Now I'm holding my breath in hopes that it's NOT a joke. That would be one of the cruelest things they could do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Paragon themselves have said in the past 10m is easier the 25m, why the hell are you all arguing about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    Paragon themselves have said in the past 10m is easier the 25m, why the hell are you all arguing about it?
    They said they got the boss down with way less tries, a week after doing it on 25m.
    This means it obviously seemed easier to them BUT:
    1. They already know what to do pretty well, having a record of 500(?) wipes on the 25m.
    2. They had the gear from the 25 heroic clear + the gear from the 10m clear. I can't remember if they only did Ragnaros on 10m, if it's the case it's even more gear for them.
    3. They were able to pick the perfect setup from their 25m rooster, with players only playing their mains.

It probably WAS easier in 10m than 25m, but even if it was the same difficulty I don't think they were going to wipe that many times.
    Could be more interesting to know how many times they wiped on the 2nd kill on 25m, that would be more correct to compare in terms of wipes.

In the future, top raiding guilds that are chasing for world first should have a 35 men raid roster to tackle both 10 and 25 raid concurrently

Deleted
    Is the world 1st race over when theres still one boss breathing? (Ra-Den)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    Is the world 1st race over when theres still one boss breathing? (Ra-Den)
    Seems so...

Blizzard changed the game so much during the years that you now don´t even have to clear an instance to get the rank world first!

Isn´t that amazing or what???

Deleted
    Grats Paragon!