Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Im glad someone did a more thorough check of the ladders than I did, but it makes another strength of spriests glaringly obvious. They can work with anything. You named 6-7 different comps with a shadowpriest in that quick summary. Tell me, how many r1 viable teams do hunters have, 1-2? Rogues maybe have 4-5. Wars, 0? Dks, 2-3? Seriously, stick an spriest and an rsham/rduid together and it doesnt matter what 2nd dps you bring, the comp will be r1 viable or at least very strong.
    5.3: Spriests will no longer work well with others.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Im glad someone did a more thorough check of the ladders than I did, but it makes another strength of spriests glaringly obvious. They can work with anything. You named 6-7 different comps with a shadowpriest in that quick summary. Tell me, how many r1 viable teams do hunters have, 1-2? Rogues maybe have 4-5. Wars, 0? Dks, 2-3? Seriously, stick an spriest and an rsham/rduid together and it doesnt matter what 2nd dps you bring, the comp will be r1 viable or at least very strong.
    if you had quote the cyclone bg post i made i might understand it a bit more :P misery had a good balance of everything
    1.Thugcleave
    2. Thugcleave
    3. god comp
    4. shatterplay w/hpally.
    5. Shadowcleave/unholycleave whatever you wanna call it, the affliction version.
    6. RLD
    7. RLS
    8.RMP
    9. Single Hpally.
    10. Ret/hunter/Disc
    Actually shows only shadow/mage in 3rd and 4th on misery. though im sure some RPS's will appear later.

Imo the problem with shadow isn't shadow its the direction of the game. alot of comps work on healer swaps to kill the healer shadows ability to provide strong shields and offhealing has a good chance of negating these swaps. swapping healer and killing him in a stun imo isnt that great a meta game.

But in any honesty this thread is actually just 6-7 pages of whine, a place for people to vent its non constructive posting and thus rather pointless.