Addon that suggests gear upgrades/reforging/etc?

do you guys know of any addons (or websites for that matter that are free..askmrrobot unfortuntely has a premium feature that is exactly what I want - a gear upgrader)
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

The official armory used to have something that showed gear upgrades... but from a quick look it looks like they removed it. Armory seems to have less and less features over time...

And by the looks of it, wowhead's "Find Upgrades" is broken too. You could do a filtered search on Wowhead by slot and just add in your desired stats and give it an iLvl range... not that quick but not sure where else to direct you.

ReforgeLite (addon) has built in profiles for I believe almost every class/spec that has stat weights that are usually pretty accurate, and you can of course change them to your liking. It will calculate and do the reforging for you.

Deleted
    AskMrRobot is 12 bucks/y ... if it's not worth it to you, you could expand the trial period by creating a new account every week

For reforges - ReforgeLite
    For updates - not sure what you mean by that. Imo depents too much on class / spec --> stat weights so i'd just look over wowhead / dungeon journal.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    askmrrobot unfortuntely has a premium feature that is exactly what I want - a gear upgrader)
    Just to clarify - you want an addon that suggest upgrades for the ENTRIE raid? Cause thats what the RoboCouncil is about. Thats the feature you pay for - its still free to upload your char (or any char) and check for upgrades/reforges and gems.

"RoboCouncil
    Load your entire raid team and Mr. Robot will decide who item drops are the best upgrade for. Mr. Robot offers two ranking systems that appeal to both hardcore and casual raid teams. Avoid loot drama by letting Mr. Robot do the work for you!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    its still free to upload your char (or any char) and check for upgrades/reforges and gems.
    Not true: "Find Upgrades" is a premium feature now, too!

Quote Originally Posted by lorus View Post
    Not true: "Find Upgrades" is a premium feature now, too!
    Yes "find upgrades" isnt free, but what does it provide that the free version doesnt? Im currently looking at my char (and i dont have an account) and im able to look at upgrades by loading my char and clicking the items which will provide a gear list.

10+ Year Old Account
    The paid subscription has a feature unavailable to free version that allows you to click "Find upgrades" with a dropdown menu allowing you to request a fast and easy list of best upgrades for spending valor, jp, ah, crafted gear. bonus rolls on each boss, so on. In the free version, you click each piece of gear to look at upgrades and compile a list yourself..the paid service does this compilation for you by just selecting the info you want and excluding all others. Makes for fast overall or specific items list..to ease the plethora of choices. I loved AskMrRobot free and I bought the premium mostly for the Raid Optimizer..but I am glad that I did..it helps me track all the data with less need for my OCD lists
    Last edited by Roarey; 2013-03-28 at 07:11 PM.