Poll: Which Expansion Was the Best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahFrigginBlah View Post
    i wonder if all those who voted for MoP have even played longer than a year to KNOW what the others were like in their own time.???
    account created 11/24/2004, been playing ever since, have not missed a month and I still picked MOP.

Warth of the Lich king
    Cata felt weird and kinda like "forced" expansion with nothing cool in it.
    MoP is too childlish and too much "happines" in it. I wan't dark times! I refuse to go on pandaria, will level up my chars in Tristfal Glades forever!
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-25 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Warth of the Lich king
    MoP is too childlish and too much "happines" in it. I wan't dark times! I refuse to go on pandaria, will level up my chars in Tristfal Glades forever!
    Glad we got someone from the completely ignorant side of things to chip in. I mean with a reply like that you clearly haven't played the content...

10+ Year Old Account
    wrath of the lich king for me. about the only thing i didnt like was the toc raid and the seperate loot from 10 and 25 mans.
    i find it amusing mists is behind wrath of the lich king.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-03-25 at 07:20 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, well, the Precious, BC, has slipped to third.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    WotLK, by far.

Not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MiLLeR View Post
    Not this one.
    The most popular answer since the day BC was released.

Deleted
    The only good thing about WotLK was the initial leveling experience. The Burning Crusade was great, but if I played it today I would go insane. Cataclysm wasn't that great apart from revamping the old areas and introducing some great new music. MoP leveling was good (not quite as good as WotlK), the raids have been fun, and I'm generally having more fun than before due to having a lot of stuff to do, so it gets my vote.

I personally liked Wrath of The Lich King the most, because of the storyline, the way characters felt and the fact that most raids were enjoyable.

Wotlk > MoP >> BC = Vanilla >>>>>> Cataclysm
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    Played since mid-BC and I picked MoP. Fast and sizable patches, great environments, great fights and there is A LOT to do.

Technically Vanilla is not an expansion, its the original release of the game. But for me this is the way it goes (first being favorite of course!) Vanilla, Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade, and its honestly a toss up for Cata and MoP, I really could give two craps about either of those expansions.

i wonder if all those who voted for MoP have even played longer than a year to KNOW what the others were like in their own time.???
    Armory link for proof (old pvp) achievment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81

I say: MoP > Cata >= Wotlk > BC > Vanilla

Every expansion brought something new to the game, and every expansion made the game better, Cata had 2 very good raids (T11 & T12) and DS was not that bad imo, but DS also brought Raid Finder which lifts it up for me.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played and raided since 05' and pve wise mop was the best expansion but, pvp wise tbc/wotlk s8.

TBC/Wotlk s8>MOP>Pretbc>Cata
    Last edited by ebah; 2013-03-25 at 09:09 AM.

I voted MoP, I've been playing since the AQ40 Patch. I know what it was to Raid in Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cata and now in MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Ive played them all and can say that, for me, Mists. Mists has brought a lot of new life into WoW, whether people want to see it or not. The new Tech behind a lot of the features is brilliant and the raiding so far has been /brilliant/. Throne is my favorite tier to date (followed very closely by Ulduar) and Mists has just been a fantastic expansion all around.

Deleted
    BC, Wtlok and MoP are on equal footing

Kharhazan!
    That was BC right? I loved that place... A huge castle in the middle of the myst, with so many different bosses inside... Opera and Moroes where random bosses, always a surprise until the last moment...
    But we must to say that every expansion have their good and bad points, so just enjoy the moment with what we have and let's see how blizz will try to keep us playing.

LK > BC >>> MoP >>>> Vanilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cata

(More > = More greater than)

Note: I started in early Vanilla, but never got to raid it. BC I only got to raid T4 and a bit of T5. Everything else I've been doing current when it comes out. (if that makes my answer biased, I don't know)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Megara View Post
    The only good thing about WotLK was the initial leveling experience. The Burning Crusade was great, but if I played it today I would go insane. Cataclysm wasn't that great apart from revamping the old areas and introducing some great new music. MoP leveling was good (not quite as good as WotlK), the raids have been fun, and I'm generally having more fun than before due to having a lot of stuff to do, so it gets my vote.
    Mind blown on that one~ I didn't come back for the PvE in WoW, so MoP might be good in that regard.. but leveling/PvP is shocking this expansion imo.