Deleted

guild bank addon needed

Hi,
    I was wondering if there is an addon which can sort the guild bank (including tabs). Bank stack can manage each individual tab, but not from one to another. Is there an addon for that? Or do I have to do it manually? (Would really suck for 5 gbanks with 8 tabs each)

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Monstroes View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering if there is an addon which can sort the guild bank (including tabs). Bank stack can manage each individual tab, but not from one to another. Is there an addon for that? Or do I have to do it manually? (Would really suck for 5 gbanks with 8 tabs each)

cheers
    I use sushisort for that, have some quirks but is very functional. exist in curse undder sushi-sort

I used to use sushisort, until I found genie which you can find on curse. It works much faster on bags, and bank. However gbank is slow for any sorting addon because of how its handled.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but I like stackpack, it's extremely simple to use since all you need to do is open your bags and it will automatically stack everything that can be stacked.

Combine that with bagnon you will be able to sort all of your bag/tabs in less than a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use bankstack, it sorts everything very nicely, takes some time though, for example, if your bank tab is completely full, it might take up to a minute.