Deleted

Warlock leveling spec

I have a warlock that i powerleveled from 1 to 85 just before MoP hit live and I havent touched it since. Which spec is most efficient for leveling through Pandaria? I will not do any battlegrounds, just all dungeons once for the quests.

I leveled from 1 to ~30 with affliction then switched to Destruction.. So I have some knowledge about those specs. I also never played any class with a pet that have more than one ability (my main is a mage).

I have been leveling the last 4 levels as Destruction and love it. Most mobs I can 4 shot but I am in old heroic gear. Demo seems to be the favored spec due to ease of leveling

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix19 View Post
    I have been leveling the last 4 levels as Destruction and love it. Most mobs I can 4 shot but I am in old heroic gear. Demo seems to be the favored spec due to ease of leveling
    I'm destrucion atm and i can handle 2-3 mobs but not more. It's sick if you have the gear, I myself only have green/blue quest-items from cata-zones. I've never played as demo before, looks like its kind of tedious.

Deleted
    Depends on what kind of leveling do you prefer. If picking mobs one by one then destruction. If dot and run technic and getting 20% hp after each kill then affliction. If sick and bursty aoe then demo. The latest have an advantage of getting the tanking glyph and becoming immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 3 specs in various ways, yalin gave a short overview of them. If you've used the new Destro allready and liked it, it's probably the best spec for questing + an occasional dungeon at the moment. But you'll have no problems leveling with whatever spec you choose. While questing have Voidlord tank for you and you won't be touched and can just pewpewpew anything that needs killing.

I'm a big fan of Affliction for soloing and levelling. I use a Voidlord (but a normal Voidwalker works just fine too) and use the glyph that heals you when you're casting Drain Soul on an enemy when it dies (soul consumption?) and just drop soulburned Soulswaps on four enemies, go back to the first one and channel MG/DS until it dies which restocks my soul shards and then I just go Soulswap four more enemies and finish off the first lot, etc. I never ran out of health and the Voidlord is an insanely good tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhyllan View Post
    I'm destrucion atm and i can handle 2-3 mobs but not more. It's sick if you have the gear, I myself only have green/blue quest-items from cata-zones. I've never played as demo before, looks like its kind of tedious.
    I'm... confused. You're leveling as destro and you think demo looks tedious? Neither have particularly complicated priority lists (particularly in leveling), but at least with demo you switch in between caster and demon form constantly to switch things up a bit.