Why Shinka on main hand and Soulburning Sword on off hand?

I'm seeing the DPS warriors of Method and Blood Legion doing that?

Deleted
    Watching now, Blood legion has no warrior doing that? Maybe they just did that too troll people?

Deleted
    Kreps has Shin'ka in MH and Zerat in OH.

Might be because he's an orc, thus he only needs 2210 expertise to be capped on his mainhand, where as he would neeed 2550 with the sword in his mainhand, allowing him to use up those stats on other things such as mastery etc. Just and educated guess.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

It has to do with what the person above me said. The amount of Crit you get from reforging all that excess Expertise is worth more than the MH Wep DMG increase.
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowflip View Post
    It has to do with what the person above me said. The amount of Crit you get from reforging all that excess Expertise is worth more than the MH Wep DMG increase.
    At the gear level these guys are at that extra itembudget converts directly into more mastery rather than crit (Kreps would have the exact same amount of crit even if he had to gain 1% more expertise as every slot of gear either has native crit or is reforged to crit already) but the principle holds, as at that gear level mastery is approaching strength in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soy did have Shin'ka MH & 522 Soulburning in OH due to the racial. That is only effective though if you can stay at Exp cap to make full use of the other stats, but now it's swapped around due to too much expertise.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Yo why am i seeing warrior's in guilds like blood legion using two hander's? I though SMF was best atm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reverse question for human: Zerat MH Shin'ka OH, only 7.5% expertise on mainhand offhand 6,5% aye?

I've read about it a few months ago and I forgot it, as it's 'only' my offspec :P
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Deleted
    You use the highest ilvl combination of what drops for you, not everyone can drop only 1H weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaralis View Post
    Yo why am i seeing warrior's in guilds like blood legion using two hander's? I though SMF was best atm?
    We use them because

a) It's what dropped for us
    b) Extra stamina plays a very big part in progression raiding too - fun fact ^^
    c) Not all fights are single-target, most fights in fact involve quite a bit of cleave, especially Lei Shen which was the primary boss
    d) Soys preference of playstyle, I prefer SMF tbh
    e) They look cool? Idk :P
    f) Mainly first 3 points

@Pippo Yeah you only need 7.5% Expertise on the MH.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)