Stuck on Mimiron

A friend and I were going through Ulduar ok until we hit Mimiron.

I'am Demonology and my friend is a fire Mage so dps for this isnt a problem.

Everything was great until we hit phase 4 where everything comes together, we couldnt stop him from repairing so therefore we couldnt get him down.
    I read somewhere you have to get all 3 pieces down within 10 seconds, pretty sure we did that but no he still repaired.

Neither of us have gotten that far before in Ulduar and a lot of the online strats are raid ones.

So what are we doing wrong, any help would be appreciated.

Dps them down so that they all are very low, but not low enough to repair/heal and then blow cooldowns ?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

If he is repairing that means you dont dps all 3 of his body parts down at the same or close to same time. Unless its bugged, though a friend solo'd him 2 nights ago so im thinking the first thing is your problem.

He has 3 body parts
    Head
    Body
    Feet

Some people dont notice the head when i run pugs.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    Did it 2 nights ago with a friend, the fight wasn't bugged to us. If you have the DBM-Wotlk mods running you should see the 3 healthframes of the 3 parts.
    Indeed get them down together as said before. If you are both level 90, that should be no problem at all. You probably just missed one part.

Thanks guys, we're just too slow I guess.
    We'll nail it tomorrow.
    I do have DBM up but didnt see the parts.
    Only Yogg and General Vezax to go after this one, anything we should look out for?
    Going for the Astral title.

you don't need yogg and general for the title ^^

yogg is gona be fun with 2 .. since there are a shitload of debuffs ^^
    vezax as long as you don't do hard mode just kick his spell, stand in the black things and nuke him dead.

After a bit of research your right, we only need to knock over Algalon for the title.
    From what I read it was confusing, it said Algalon is a Heroic mode boss only but yet his available in 10 and 25 man runs.
    So can we get the title running as a 2 man team doing 10 man or do we have to change it to 25 man?
    I'd rather knock over 8.3 million hp's compared to 35 million.
    Last edited by Judas; 2013-03-25 at 01:04 PM.

10 man gives 'Starcaller <name>' title, 25 man gives '<name> the Astral Walker' title.

It USED to be that you had to do the 4 keepers on hard mode in order to get the key to do algalon, but they have removed the key and the time restraint from algalon so now you just need to kill flame levi and deconstructor to get to him. After decon if you hang a right in the next room (opposite side from iron council) there's a door to open and he is on the other side of it.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-03-25 at 03:34 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

No worries, the door is open for us so will attempt it tonight with my Mage friend.
    Is it doable by 2 people in 25 man mode, 35 mill. hp's seems a lot to try and nuke down with 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I solo Ulduar 10 frequently. When I do Mimiron I always play Affliction and in final phase I just keep dots rolling on all 3 parts. If there is a part not being damaged as fast as the others I just throw on a haunt for that piece, refresh dots and focus a bit more on the other two by cycling drain life (not MG).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Algalon isn't soloable, and while his melee damage isn't too bad, the phase punch debuff means you need 2 tanks. I'm not sure if pets avoid it. I'd hazard not as it's not an AOE ability. He hits fast and although I said his melee damage isn't too bad at 90, it will add up. I wouldn't even try to push 25 man with just 2 people.
    Warlock solo spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4MG9tVUE#gid=0 says it's been done in both 10 and 25. With the note at 25 man that it needs 500+ ilevel and is a DPS check.

You can find more solo information in this warlock thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Old-Content and I'm sure that if you ask nicely they can answer questions about small groups doing content as well (for warlock specific tips and tricks)