Deleted

Returning warrior

Hey all, I have played much of MoP, found the grind fairly tedious and my sub ran out pretty much as I dinged

I am very tempted to return and havent played any 5.2 at all. Wandering if anybody could fill me in on how warriors are doing and if anything sever has changed. (predominantly PVP wise)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fragsy/simple Here's my armory, I assume all this gear is out of date as well, is there any easy way for me to get useable gear quickly (Not that I prefer this way, but I find the grind off putting lol)

Thanks all.

well you missed the most opness a warrior could every dream of:P. but where still doing oke. the we sit in def stance all day is over. gear wise i would win one bg each day. and do the pvp dailys on the new island(5xx honor per day) this way you will be in bis honor with out feeling it as a grind. also try to get a arena cap team. so you start earning cp points. dunno about your server and there ratio.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well you missed the most opness a warrior could every dream of:P. but where still doing oke. the we sit in def stance all day is over. gear wise i would win one bg each day. and do the pvp dailys on the new island(5xx honor per day) this way you will be in bis honor with out feeling it as a grind. also try to get a arena cap team. so you start earning cp points. dunno about your server and there ratio.
    which new island mate?

Isle of Thunder. To get there, you need to go to the Shado-pan daily questing hub and there should be portals leading to that new island nearby.

Deleted
    also a returning warrior ( in about a month ) and looking forward to 5.3 seeing as gear will be how other should be in PVP . look up the patch notes :-D