Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    GC states there are no balance changes yet in 5.3, you should probably remove "Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases damage done by 30%, up from 10% hotfix on live." until otherwise confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sausage View Post
    Resto Druid too. However, I am expecting to see some decent changes for us and you. Obviously won't affect this tier but fingers crossed.

I don't understand the Raging Blow change. So you don't need to be enraged? So how will this ability work now? So confusing

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:28 AM ----------

I doubt they'll add a third spec option. That would cause loot nightmares!

Fairly confident they'll add it myself, its not like just because they're adding a third spec option you weren't able to be that spec before, you just can do it easier now, those that wanted to play a spec likely were already collecting gear.

The way I see it, most people use there spec at the moment like this: PvE 1, PvE 2, alot of people are forced to have two specs for raiding to supplement fight requirements determined by the raid leader, this causes them to 'always' need to change one spec to be PvP oriented whenever they want to PvP.

This change gives all of those people who need to have two specs for raiding fight requirements, a third spec to have for quick PvP swap.

AKA
    Spec 1: PvE 1.
    Spec 2: PvE 2.
    Spec 3: PvP.
    Last edited by Mahoraba; 2013-03-25 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope the tri-spec thing is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Lol. You obviously forgot about the dbm warnings when logging in, zoning, & hearthing last year.
    DBM is a third party addon. That was their prank, Blizzard had nothing to do with that. So again, Blizzard never does their pranks early. It's not april, everyone saying april fools needs to buy a friggen calendar. To the people saying it will cause loot nightmares, I'm guessing the lfr loot system will most likely be implemented in dungeons to stop people needing on everything for all specs. It's also coming just in time for their pick a spec function in lfr.

Tri spec?..... this is just getting sad....

Raging Blow no longer requires you to be Enraged.
    Raging Blow Off-Hand no longer requires you to be Enraged.
    SAY WHAT?!?! That will completely change fury.

I only have 180 mounts right now, but I know of at least 10 I can get with a little cash/money.

I would have liked for the BC raiding pets to include Hyjal and Black Temple, but that is just me. Floating Blades of Azzinoth would have been neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ...AN ARMORED DRAGONHAWK?? Are they SERIOUS?? Pretty sure t'll be using the OLD dragonhawk model, STILL have the toon positioned on top of its head and nothing exciting at all...And 200 mounts? Anyone with any form of will to collect can reach that without even trying, it should be for 225 mounts or something...

At least I can hope that the dragon is a little store mount and not some 000.0001% drop from a hideously terrible boss.

Doesn't matter, if they have the will to do it then they should be rewarded. However "easy" you might think it is (I am assuming you never did it yourself) or not, 200 mounts isnt something to sneeze at. That being said I think it is incredibly lazy of them to spit out a mount people got after collecting 100. I don't care if it has an updated model and armor stapled too it, we already got a dragonhawk, something new (And not crappy like that horrid kite) would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    third talent spec?!!?!?!?! what the hell

Deleted
    Did raging blow stacks disappear when your Enrage gets dispelled in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Why? Why is it "sad"?

Changing talents/glyphs/specs is so easy these days they might as well allow it. It's a quality of life thing.

I think it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    SAY WHAT?!?! That will completely change fury.
    Also unlikely that's actually the case, that change wouldn't even make sense. There's a lot of data-mined stuff here that most likely shouldn't be.

Deleted
    Hope the WW monk buff goes live.

Must be starting early for April Fool's

Just what i was about to say... some of it seems true but other parts not so much ^^^^

Deleted
    3rd talent spec must be April Fool's. They were too strong against it before. Not that I wouldn't love if it was true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was eager to see what the april fools joke would be.

As someone who had left WoW for Rift, there is no reason they shouldn't have tri-spec. One of the best things about Rift is having multiple roles so you can do ranged, single target, AOE, PVP, soloing, etc. It's a good QoL change, especially with what I've read about ToT bosses favoring one or the other specs.

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    How is this sad? I just don't get the qq about this. Also stop with the april fools thing already it has been going on since hearthstone announcement and it is already old.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Top of the Page bug.