Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Another warrior nerf.....hah.

Also looks like i will have too hold a bit on pvp battle pets a bit...
    Do me a favor, please point to the nerf?
    Raging blow no longer having an enraged requirement? Buff
    Execute damage increase? Buff
    Impending victory damage increase? Buff

Ohhhh you mean the 30 seconds added to intimidating shout!
    I see you are a pvper. Gotcha. I understand now.

The reward for the 150 Mounts collected was already ridiculously bad, a recolored pandaren kite.

Even though we haven't seen the "Armored Dragonhawk" yet, I can already see a normal Dragonhawk with a different texture, with some armor plates on it or something.

Blizzard should give the collectors something special, the 100 Mounts collected achievement gave something unique at the time, even though you could get a Dragonhawk from the Argent Tournament, but that was implemented some time later I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I feel the 200 mount Achievement is abit to much, you need to many rare ones to have a chance to get it in my opinion.
    That's kind of the point. You're saying, ehhh getting into Harvard is a bit too much, you actually need good grades to get in in my opinion.

Love the people who complain about the things they won't ever get for whatever reason.

Deleted
    Are they buffing WW monk? Is this real?

I await logging in to find my armored dragonhawk! Heck, that just sounds cool to say.

"Oh yeah, I fly around on my drake usually, what do you use?"

"An armored dragonhawk."

"a WHAT?"

"Armored. Dragon. Hawk."

Wonderful! all that potential with a new BG and what do we get? More knockback heaven. Sigh.

Anyone excited of the possibility of an endless dungeon / scenario? http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/82...ad#16650-16758

I feel the 200 mount Achievement is abit to much, you need to many rare ones to have a chance to get it in my opinion.
    Four years ago...

"I feel the 100 mount achievement is a bit too much, you need too many rare drops to have a chance to get it in my opinion."

Two years from now...

"I feel the 300 mount achievement is a bit too much, you need too many rare drops to have a chance to get it in my opinion."

ect.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2013-03-25 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Optimistically, the Armored Dragonhawk is going to be a badass update of the old Dragonhawk skin, like the Grand Wyvern/Gryphon.

But since the past three rewards have just been plain recolors, I'm not hopeful.

O.o. 200 mount achieve.... Hehe thx for the free mount in 5.3. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade9891 View Post
    Resto shaman completely ignored lol
    Too soon sir. Too soon
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bender16 View Post
    Blizzard should give the collectors something special
    The mounts *are* the reward. I think the "Collect X pets/mounts" cheevs shouldn't give any rewards.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray, another patch that ret will be absolutely ignored in. I cant wait to see how much they buff mages/locks/monks and then I cant wait to see how they justify not changing ret at all.

Deleted
    Got 204 mounts atm, still working on some easy ones like Vitroues and Onxyia mount, and new primal egg mounts and stuff.

Hmmm... Raging Blow has no cooldown, no rage cost, and now no longer requires Enraged?

brb, going back fury and binding it to all buttons to faceroll across keyboard.

Third talent specialization?? Me want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Third talent specialization?? Me want!!!
    OMG OMG OMG thank you thank you thank you Blizz!

Faerie Dragon mount? Neat, but wonder how we'll get that... Also, Bloodwing, I still want that! Troll batriders, maybe? =)
    New pets in old raids and pets in general? Neat, but... Does that mean I'll have to do Chess Event...? =S
    Vol'jin's Troll Uprising? FUCK YEAH, FO' DA DARKSPEAR! XD
    New Scenarios? Awesome, more lore stuff! =D
    200 Mount Achievement? Nice, but not gonna get that till another batch of mounts, too many rare mounts to get right now for me to reach 200, but next expansion maybe. =)
    Raging Blow not requiring Enraged? ... Ok... I'm not gonna believe that till it's been around for a while or it's live... That sounds too good to be true, but please do gief! =D

Ahaha! Wrathion sleeping? :P

Really that's it for Pala?