Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    frost mage frostbolt buffed ffs do blizzard even play there own game increasing dmg sick of mages getting buffs all the damn time and what do us dk's get fuck all apart from tooltip fixes fuycking piss take, i swear blizz hates dk's

I crave this Faerie Dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    frost mage frostbolt buffed ffs do blizzard even play there own game increasing dmg sick of mages getting buffs all the damn time and what do us dk's get fuck all apart from tooltip fixes fuycking piss take, i swear blizz hates dk's
    qq

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought Wrathion was wearing sunglasses at first, so my first thought was...

I'm a terrible person.

Deleted
    there wont be a third talent spec what would be the point instead of adding a new talent specc they should concerntrate on reworking the talents of classes not adding some more bullshit crap thats useless to the game most classes are either pure dps or hybrid where they only need 2 specs as they have 1x heal specc 2x dps only class that doesnt is prolly the drid

Faerie Dragon looks neat, and the Kor'kron items interest me somewhat. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I feel the 200 mount Achievement is abit to much, you need to many rare ones to have a chance to get it in my opinion.
    Isn't that the point of achieving something?

Deleted
    third talent specialization ... nice one Wonder how much wil cost back in days to be able learn second specialization cost was like 1k gold
    Last edited by mmoc3513717ba1; 2013-03-25 at 07:18 PM.

It's an increase to FB WE healing, not a FB damage increase. Take a pill, Melvin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Third talent spec o.o Woot!

That bad robot could be a pet related to the world of warcraft movie c:

15+ Year Old Account

I think you should step outside or something

Are we really going to see 5.3 in a month or so? After 3 full ToT clears, I only have 7/20 of my legendary items for the quest and after this quest there's another one with (I think) 12 more items to get from bosses. It's going to take longer than a month even for someone that has killed every boss possible every week since 5.2 launched. It just seems too soon.

If they launch 5.3 in a month or so, I really hope they don't launch 5.4 a month after that. A 13 boss raid has a longer lifetime than 2-3 months. Very few guilds will go 13/13H in only 2-3 months, probably only around 150 of them. I for one like some downtime in-between progression and farm content.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-03-25 at 07:24 PM.

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

Tri-spec.

The dawning is upon us.

there wont be a third talent spec what would be the point instead of adding a new talent specc they should concerntrate on reworking the talents of classes not adding some more bullshit crap thats useless to the game most classes are either pure dps or hybrid where they only need 2 specs as they have 1x heal specc 2x dps only class that doesnt is prolly the drid
    You legitimately asked once, "what's a focus macro?"

You have far greater things to worry about while pvping in the 1200 bracket.

Tri-spec has been asked for ingame for ages now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third talent spec? OMGOMGOMG do want!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodySandwich View Post
    third talent specialization ... nice one Wonder how much wil cost back in days to be able learn second specialization cost was like 1k gold
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Finally a 3rd spec! About time. Now you'll have all druids asking for a 4th lol.

I'll be happy to add shadow to my disc/holy specs, for faster dailies.

Getting better, to the end of page 3 before someone cries about frost mages and blows things out of proportion.

And there we have the third talent spec, all the naysayers should feel pretty dumb right about now.

Love the babby dino and faerie dragon model! But at the same time makes me a little sad, getting hard to wait for new player models.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2013-03-25 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Awwwwwwww, baby triceratops <3 So. Cute. And man, that robot. I want that robot. And the faerie dragon mount. But mostly the baby triceratops.

...I'd also like companion pet summoning to be off the global cooldown (and ideally pets not despawning upon leaving the mage tower in SW, though I can work around that with addons) so I can actually have one reliably following me again.