Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    3rd spec...this better be not April fool's or I'm going to blizzard HQ with fire and pitchforks

april joke filter online

Is it me or is that the bad robot, robot... from bad robot productions... on a side note.... that faerie dragon mount looks like someone took MS Paint and colored it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The third spec feature is one of the best news ever..so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp969 View Post
    april joke filter online
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Btw where's the crab?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah snap, third spec? Might need to resub now! :P
    Honestly though, that is pretty good.

The new models get better and better too. The wait on player models must be because they are going to be extremely well done.
    Considering they don't want to step on toes, making the new models have higher quality, but extremely similar animations is probably whats being done, but I'd bet some money that they are also going to add in some new flair to each one, even possibly given a new/old model/animation set choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if...the third talent specc is the dawning for the forth class-specialization! :O

April fool's?

No way in hell they add a third talent spec... Everybody can do anything then...

New Models
    This is a very rough preview to hold you over while we make a nicer one!
    Yeah.... Inbefore April's fools. "Wrathion can't see".

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    there wont be a third talent spec what would be the point instead of adding a new talent specc they should concerntrate on reworking the talents of classes not adding some more bullshit crap thats useless to the game most classes are either pure dps or hybrid where they only need 2 specs as they have 1x heal specc 2x dps only class that doesnt is prolly the drid
    No one need more than 1 spec, but people were too lazy to actually respec for whatever they did so blizz thought, "hey it's soooooooooooooooooooo hard to go to a town and respec, let's make it easier with dual spec", however i really hope tri-spec is a cruel cruel april fool's joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    some of it i can see as an April Fools joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.
    Half of the sliced pizza I was just chewing came through my nose damnit :-D

But yeah, I wish I could quote my post from years back when they added dualspec. Well, it went something like this.
    "Blizzard will kneel in the end, and we'll end up having triplequadspec, just because."
    Sure I'll find this handy, but... This is becoming just more and more lazy >_> I guess 5.5 will hand out a new 350 slot backpack and new tabs will be added for: Tabards, Food, HS, Quest items, Profession items, Scrolls, Greens, Triplequadspec gear and whatnot.
    Just so that you can now farm greys for 6 hours straight without vendoring, and carry spirit totem, Spitting-plate, angry yak, heartmountainflower, chop-suey -set, petrocks and all the other "Funstuff" with you without running out of bagspace. Shieeet
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

If the PTR has it implemented, then I highly doubt its an april fools prank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    No one need more than 1 spec, but people were too lazy to actually respec for whatever they did so blizz thought, "hey it's soooooooooooooooooooo hard to go to a town and respec, let's make it easier with dual spec", however i really hope tri-spec is a cruel cruel april fool's joke.
    It's not just the spec that matters - respeccing is obviously easy enough already - but also the fact that it also saves your action bar/glyph/talent configuration itself. Having to go through all that every time you want to play your 'third' spec is a huge hassle and, for a lot of people, not worth it.

True, they could just make it so you can change your spec like you do with talents, without the whole dual/tri-spec thing, but then we'd need some sort of built-in action bar saver which makes it all a lot more complicated than simply adding this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the meme of this year "It's an april fools joke man.", Blizzard has never done an "early" april fools joke you boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    T-the robot... he gangam styles.. I shit you not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I feel the 200 mount Achievement is abit to much, you need to many rare ones to have a chance to get it in my opinion.
    Probably why it's an "Achievement", it's something you can work hard for by running dungeons over and over to hopefully get the mounts. I know lots of people who are to lazy and don't bother, but for us who put in the time and effort, it's nice to reap a little extra reward.

This is the same attitude for anything in the game lately. "Oh why must I do x, y and z to get something. I shouldn't have to try hard to get it. I don't have the time."

Don't have the time or energy to be bothered? Play another game that meets your free time or maybe your life is so busy, a game is the last thing you should be playing?

Also, the third spec. Why is it bad or good? I already on my main have a dps set, tank and healing. The only thing this does it make it so I don't have to move my buttons around on a spec every time I want to use the third one. This comes down to what I said above. How much effort are you going to put into getting the gear for those three specs? Don't have it? Use one spec and be happy. From what I see all this negative reaction is coming from people who don't have the time or want to bother with getting geared for all three. Well, it's not required you do so, and to be jealous of others that have is silly.

The greed in this community is the factor making it not so fun to play at times.

Also, anybody else getting the Blizzard store mount from the faerie dragon mount? It's so cute.

Video of the dragon mount: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gloBz__2XGg
    Last edited by Nexsa; 2013-03-25 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Is it me or is that the bad robot, robot... from bad robot productions... on a side note.... that faerie dragon mount looks like someone took MS Paint and colored it.
    It is, it totally is. If Duncan Jones wasn't directing the Warcraft movie I'd be getting all hopeful for a JJ Abram's Warcraft film.

20% dmg buff for monks *_*

simply wulululululu

10+ Year Old Account
    April fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!