Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    triple spec? but april first isnt for a WEEK yet???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    i know right?

i remember when they were so against a 3rd to the point of extreme... now it "fits" their model i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Backsmack View Post
    Anyone else notice the red robot looks like Bad Robot from the logo?
    http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uplo...robot-logo.jpg

I think so :3
    Recognized the reference immediately. Soon we will have the Mutant Enemy pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    No one need more than 1 spec, but people were too lazy to actually respec for whatever they did so blizz thought, "hey it's soooooooooooooooooooo hard to go to a town and respec, let's make it easier with dual spec", however i really hope tri-spec is a cruel cruel april fool's joke.
    Yes, some of us DO need more then one or two specs. I'm a warrior. My main spec is tank. My off spec is fury. Guess what? I want to pvp some to, best spec for it? Arms. I don't want to change out Fury just for arms to pvp when bored, have to reset ALL my bars and hotkeys ect. This is good for classes with 3 specs. ie: Druids/Monks/Paladins ect. This will for sure help those classes who want to dable in PvP every once in awhile and not have to constantly change a PvE spec.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I said there were four things that would make me leave WoW for good. 1) Paying for level 90 2) Buying gold/items from Blizz for cash 3) RMAH 4) Tri-Spec.

It's been a fun ride, but after 7 years Blizz finally did something I so completely disagree with I can no longer play their game.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I said there were four things that would make me leave WoW for good. 1) Paying for level 90 2) Buying gold/items from Blizz for cash 3) RMAH 4) Tri-Spec.

It's been a fun ride, but after 7 years Blizz finally did something I so completely disagree with I can no longer play their game.
    What's wrong with a tri-spec?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    Haha thought the same as soon as I read it.
    And I can't really image they'd put those mounts ingame either.. but who knows. As a collector I'd just <3 to have one like this in my collection

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    What's wrong with a tri-spec?
    You see... Now you actually don't have to run to the class master to respec then do it again after a fight or between PVE and PVP, ruins all the fun in the game, isn't worth playing anymore, rather just quit.

/endtroll

Deleted
    Now you actually don't have to run to the class master to respec then do it again after a fight or between PVE and PVP, ruins all the fun in the game, i
    Yeah , I bet that runing to master to respec all the time and rearanging spells on bars was all the fun in the game.
    And now is ruined.
    Obviously without having to run to the master is not worth to play anymore.

Then your an idiot who should quit the game anyways, maybe should have already left. It doesn't effect you in any way, and is a quality of life change for those that NEED 3 specs to do what they want to do, what their guild needs them to do, or to experiment. ie: PvE/PvP specs.

Deleted
    Happy Easter Egg third spec

Faerie Dragon is just fabulous, already love it ! So cuuuuuute !!!

Because adding tri-spec vs forcing people to spend a trivial amount of gold at a trainer to swap manually is totally game breaking.

That mount better be a store one, i swear to god if its a TCG mount ill QQ so hard x-x

yeah i'm confused as to why anyone would be upset about 3 specs

you can change your specs now so we already have 5+ specs. this would just be slightly cheaper in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Too soon sir. Too soon
    It's never too soon. They have completely ignored Resto Shamans for 2 patches now even giving us nerfs (ex: You can't place down totems while silenced) While I do understand that Resto shamans are really good in PvP, they're lacking like crazy in PvE. Blizzard is trying to make Resto Shaman utility healers which is something we don't want to be. We want to be able to heal just as good as a Druid or Pally or even a damn Monk. I would rather Blizzard take away our Spirit Link Totem and buff all of our heals by 10% like they did with Resto Druids. On another note, they need to fix the Resto Shamans mastery and diminishing returns problem with it.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Anyone see the Robot pet and think 'Bad Robot' from the little advertisement from the studio/company of the same name at the end of Lost episodes?
    No of course not. Not one single person has said that in this thread. You are unique. GOOD CATCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Anyone see the Robot pet and think 'Bad Robot' from the little advertisement from the studio/company of the same name at the end of Lost episodes?
    Also I like how the image says badRobot.jpg

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...h/badRobot.jpg

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hnlntm View Post
    Tri spec is an early April fools joke. If you read the text you would see a 0.01 sec cast time

Can be cast while dead
    Can be cast while mounted
    Disregards immunity effects

Can be cast while stealthed

Does not engage target
    Cannot miss
    Persists through death

Can be cast while stunned
    Can be cast while feared
    Can be cast while confused
    That is the spell cast on you upon learning the skill. Not the spell you cast when switching specs. Check Tehstool's post at the top of this page. Now, we still have no guarantees that this will go live. But it is their intention now, and not some silly April Fools one week beforehand.

Good riddance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I posted this before but I'll post it again: The 30% Stance change for Windwalkers is bad datamining and should be removed. Not sure where you got that from, but it caused a ton of speculation (and will subsequently cause a lot of drama). There has been no change to the stance at all.

Third talent specialization! yeeees I love you blizzard<3 xoxo