Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Soo... We actually got a 200 mount achievement!

Just Said in the latest PTR patchnotes;

Mount Parade (New) Obtain 200 mounts. Reward: Armored Dragonhawk. 10 points. Account Wide.

- Your thoughts on this?

UPDATE: Theese pictures just came out and its most likely theese mounts we will see in the achievement.

Alliance:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Dragonhawk.jpg
    Horde:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Dragonhawk.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc5f2b8de45d; 2013-03-29 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I'm only at 182 and I'm quickly running out of mounts to get! I hope 5.3 brings lots of mounts to help me with that achiev lol.

Also, there was mention of a Faerie Dragon mount in the front page, curious to see what that one will look like it's source.

well shit...
    Last edited by Turtle Hermit; 2013-03-25 at 06:03 PM.

In before "pfft, 200? we need one for 250, that's a real challenge"
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Yay! The 150 one was an insult, since all serious collectors had 150 in Wrath. This however is just EPIC.

I'm hoping HOPING the Dragonhawk is a placeholder and the Faerie Dragon mount is the real reward

Where the hell are you people getting mounts... Damn I really need to start joining those mount runs. Dammit why isn't anyone organising mount runs anymore =/
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Well, I just hope it wont be similiar to Sunreaver dragonhawk :< it would be really dissapointing. They should give us a really cool mount. (unless that dragonhawk would look awesome)
    Hopefully there will also be more mounts in future patches XD since I'm only on like 170 mounts right now(sad that there are quite a lot of mounts from raids though :< )

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yay! The 150 one was an insult, since all serious collectors had 150 in Wrath. This however is just EPIC.
    Having 150 in Wrath is hilarious, you don't really believe this do you? I'm sure a few people had this many, but I doubt many did.

191, I hope this patch adds a few easy ones

Deleted
    Sigh. I can't even make it to 150 and I'm gold capped. Already spent a million gold + on various mounts. Got ALL of the MOP craftables, 2 TCG's, the Yak, all rep MOP mounts except for 5 (goats, waterstrider, direhorn), vial, deathcharger, poseidus... I'm kinda out of ideas aside from 12 more TCG mounts.

Guess I'll have to do those fucking argent tournament and netherwing dailies. I know that's a lot of cheap mounts there. I just can't be arsed to visit those places which are 5-minute mounted flight to get to alone.

Meh, I'm happy with my blazing hippogryph. Rare, expensive, good looking and flying. No point of having a mount for the sake of just having it.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2013-03-25 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Sigh. I can't even make it to 150 and I'm gold capped. Already spent a million gold + on various mounts. Got ALL of the MOP craftables, 2 TCG's, the Yak, all rep MOP mounts except for 5 (goats, waterstrider, direhorn), vial, deathcharger, poseidus... I'm kinda out of ideas aside from 12 more TCG mounts.

Guess I'll have to do those fucking argent tournament and netherwing dailies. I know that's a lot of cheap mounts there. I just can't be arsed to visit those places which are 5-minute mounted flight to get to alone.
    do you have an alt on the opposite faction?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Just finished T11 meta this weekend for #200 I think. Must check on a char without class mounts.

Or how does the criterion for these achieves work, the highest number of mounts any one of your characters has?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Just finished T11 meta this weekend for #200 I think. Must check on a char without class mounts.

Or how does the criterion for these achieves work, the highest number of mounts any one of your characters has?
    Yea its highest number any one of your toons can get. My friend was stuck at 148 mounts on her priest. She logged her dusty pally for shiggles and BAM got the 150 achiev because the pally class mounts made that character's mount count 150. Assuming 200 is going to work the same way. Bleeeeeeh, I have a bunch to go but waiting to see the mount given before I go hog wild buying things.

I was hoping for like 175. I'm at 172

Just +1 mount i will never use. I dont think it will be rare.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Just +1 mount i will never use. I dont think it will be rare.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelviewer:1:48714:0:10+0

Yeaaah. The way that thing looks and changes colour, everybody will use it!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

You link Fearie Dragon mount, while the achievement reward is Armored Dragonhawk.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    "Mount Parade (New) Obtain 200 mounts. Reward: Armored Dragonhawk. 10 points. Account Wide."

If it looks something like the one we got at 100 this is such a slap in the face. With armor or not, I can imagine it'll look completely shit. Really hope it's a placeholder for a skyscreamer.

Edit: I'm currently over 200 mounts myself so no point in saying I will never get it.
    Dude, for 150 you got a fucking kite which was just a palette swap of the pandaria taxis. Not sure why you are expecting something mind blowingly amazing.

Deleted
    It's a Dragonhawk with a few additional parts on it... ugly BC mount with low resolution textures, or am I wrong here?
    Apart from that, the 100 mount achievement was also a Dragonhawk. But maybe... maybe they completely reworked it and it's a cool thing (doubt it).

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Mhh... again the normal dragon skeleton, that is being used since WoW classic I guess. Blizzard is very restrictive with the introduction of new skeletons, which are responsible for the character animation. Though this one seems to actually have a few new animations.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-25 at 09:45 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    You link Fearie Dragon mount, while the achievement reward is Armored Dragonhawk.
    Oh my bad. That Fearie Dragon should be the 200 mount achievement imo. O.o

The Armored Dragonhawk needs to be something amazing to beat that colorchanging cute dragon.