Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sykke View Post
    I'm interested how the normal orcs of Orgrimmar will react to this. Darkspear and the tauren are ready, Lor'themar will use his newfound weapons from the Isle of Thunder against Garrosh, Sylvanas needs no excuse. That only leaves the orcs and goblins. Interesting...
    Just wanted to comment on this and someone else might've and I missed it. As you mentioned we already knew from 5.1 after Martial Law was declared on Sen'jin village that the trolls hate Garrosh. Now we know that Baine feels the same and that he wants to get his men out of Orgrimmar first so that their blood isn't accidently shed. Lore'themar has hated Garrosh since at least 5.1 as well (perhaps even longer, just like Vol'jin himself has). Sylvanas we found out during Silverpine back in Cataclysm her thoughts on Garrosh especially after he ridiculed her and had his guards watch over her.

Now we have the Goblins, who will more than likely side with the rebellion as they might see them as the "highest bidder" in terms of supplies and success chance unless Garrosh can pull some strings or something. Since Gallywix is more than likely not to happy with Thrall from the Goblin starting area, but it's really hard to tell since we haven't seen much in term of Goblin Lore after the isle.

That leaves the orcs who will probably split 50/50 on who they side with. At Domination Point starting line we know that some of the orcs question Garrosh's actions and believe he has lost it. His main "right-hand" man that sits at the point issues the quest you get at every X rep level (Can't remember his name) is among one of the people who disagree with him.

Will definitely be interesting once the patch hits on test realm and more information is added.

Also, is there an option where I can attack the Alliance when they do the sea attack? lol -- You know like secretly take them out one by one while they are distracted =P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Note that a huge amount of time has passed since Warcraft 3, around about twenty-five years. Thrall is now much older, and he is a father.
    Much much less. It was stated in Cataclysm that the Battle at Hyjal was only 10 years ago.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Anyone notice that Thrall having diff voice now ? I mean he sound more like Human :/

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Anyone notice that Thrall having diff voice now ? I mean he sound more like Human :/
    Yeah it's been covered a few times already. He sounds tired, but can you blame him?

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Well, First of all Garrosh Betrayed Horde in first case not Vol'jin. Troll may have betrayed Garrosh but not Horde because whole Horde sides with Traitor than, and its revolution not treachery. I hope you will agree with me that Garrosh only cared about Orcs not about other races, and Whats difference between other All-race-hating Troll races and Garrosh? None.

It wasn't FALSE, it was quite quite true ! Someone from leaders ordered killed peaceful meeting of Tauren and Night elf druids in Ashanvale and Hamuul with them! Of course Garrosh should have been responsible for that because he was willing to worsen situation there, cuz he had his own Plans for Ashanvale!
    Garrosh betrayed the Horde? Kinda hard to say. He betrayed the Horde as Thralls idea. You can say that Thrall betrayed the Horde, since he created something totally different than what Orgrim Doomhammer lead.

As for the second part, you are simply wrong. It was Twilight ambush. Read up about it a bit, then it will become clear. Garrosh had nothing to do with this, besides the fact that this event could cost him his life if Cairne won the duel. Yep, if Cairne won that time he would officially be a massive asshole for killing an innocent person besing on false assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    My theory is that he appears as this "Seer Hao" and then eventually reveals himself to be the spirit/whatever of Shaohao.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 08:51 PM ----------

Yowza, you are about as far off as you can be. Impressive!
    What do you mean by "being off" ? Cairne's greatest life accomplishment was letting orc's save his race. Baine apparently prefer quilboar slaughtering his people because he dont even let orc's do their job. As for Vol'jin is there anything to say ? That asshole was just butthurt even his "best friend" thrall didnt saw him as compentent temporary warchief and ever so he was lead by his little ego. Garrosh may be douche, he may (and quite frankly is) idiot, and he may want to drown world in blood, but hey name one real life leader who don't.

Deleted
    It seems that WoWhead datamined Y'Shaarj soundfiles.

Deleted
    Oh god. And I thought the lore can't be made more awesome. I don't know who took up the reins since 5.1, but for the love of Aman'Thul, keep him!
    As others have said, loregasm, loreboner and such
    It actually paid off, making garrosh a douche in Cataclysm

Are there files for old god whispering in the Dark Heart of Pandaria Scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Much much less. It was stated in Cataclysm that the Battle at Hyjal was only 10 years ago.
    And, according to the conversation in 5.2 between Wrathion and Anduin, Wrathion was born 2 years ago in current game time, which puts MOP approximately 12 years after the battle of Mt. Hyjal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Are there files for old god whispering in the Dark Heart of Pandaria Scenario?
    Yes, WoWhead have them.

It starts at 33:30.

TO ARMS!!! I'm allie but i will help you horde... this great man said this best!No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power- governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    It seems that WoWhead datamined Y'Shaarj soundfiles.
    In that huge 30+minute video of theirs? >
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    but hey name one real life leader who don't.
    The Prime Minister of Canada?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Garrosh betrayed the Horde? Kinda hard to say. He betrayed the Horde as Thralls idea. You can say that Thrall betrayed the Horde, since he created something totally different than what Orgrim Doomhammer lead.

As for the second part, you are simply wrong. It was Twilight ambush. Read up about it a bit, then it will become clear. Garrosh had nothing to do with this, besides the fact that this event could cost him his life if Cairne won the duel. Yep, if Cairne won that time he would officially be a massive asshole for killing an innocent person besing on false assumptions.
    And what's wrong with trying to create a horde that's not bent on world domination, but merely a place for outcast races to finally have some peace? It certainly goes in a different direction than LOTR/WH orcs.

And on Shattering point, only the reader knows the orcs that massacared the meeting were Twilight Hammers. Cairne had every right to jump at 1st person who wouldn't want a peaceful way to sort things out with nifgtelves.
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-03-25 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    And, according to the conversation in 5.2 between Wrathion and Anduin, Wrathion was born 2 years ago in current game time, which puts MOP approximately 12 years after the battle of Mt. Hyjal.
    Which means that it's been eight years in-game since the beginning of WoW, since it started four years after WC3.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Sounds reasonable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    In that huge 30+minute video of theirs? >
    Yes, i really hate when they make such long videos. But i skipped Celestials, Wrathion's and Varian's dialogue, so it wasn't that long. Y'Shaarj's whispers are heard near the end, at 33:30.

Y'Shaarj soundfiles, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Does this mean he is alive?! Will we have him as a boss in 5.4? PLEASE BLIZZARD make him a boss! Old god fights are so damn epic lorewise and mechanic wise!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What do you mean by "being off" ? Cairne's greatest life accomplishment was letting orc's save his race. Baine apparently prefer quilboar slaughtering his people because he dont even let orc's do their job. As for Vol'jin is there anything to say ? That asshole was just butthurt even his "best friend" thrall didnt saw him as compentent temporary warchief and ever so he was lead by his little ego. Garrosh may be douche, he may (and quite frankly is) idiot, and he may want to drown world in blood, but hey name one real life leader who don't.
    Cairne united all the Tauren tribes, something that no one tauren had ever done before. He helped save the orcs, just like they helped save him. He played a vital role in restoring the spiritual aspect of the Horde. Same for Vol'jin, who just like Cairne played a gigantic role in aiding the construction of Orgrimmar and defeating Proudmoore. And no, Vol'jin never even wanted to be warchief.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Y'Shaarj soundfiles, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Does this mean he is alive?! Will we have him as a boss in 5.4? PLEASE BLIZZARD make him a boss! Old god fights are so damn epic lorewise and mechanic wise!
    Well you can't really kill an Old God. Seems his death was vastly exageratted.