Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    And on Shattering point, only the reader knows the orcs that massacared the meeting were Twilight Hammers. Cairne had every right to jump at 1st person who wouldn't want a peaceful way to sort things out with nifgtelves.
    It's not a math test, you don't get points for good assumptions. Personally I would have double checked the fact around which I'm going to kill a recently appointed leader of my faction whose advisor I should be. Whatever the motives of Cairne were, what he did was just stupid.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    snip
    I think Garrosh will do something to Thrall that causes many orcs rebel. I just seriously hope Thrall won't die, I like that guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sykke View Post
    I think Garrosh will do something to Thrall that causes many orcs rebel. I just seriously hope Thrall won't die, I like that guy.
    My guess is he's gonna lock Thrall into Ragefire Chasm, since devs said that it's gonna be part of something in future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Well, seeing Vol'Jin being the traitor after all is not so wrong. Garrosh was worried that Vol'Jin can turn out to be a traitor to the cause, so it's dangerous to keep him alive. But Vol'Jin survived, and... what, he turned into a traitor of course Gotta say I'm on Garroshes side here - as always. If he sent a better man for the job, the Horde would not be torn apart by some rebellous trolls!

And, by the way: every time I see Cairnes death being mentioned as a proof of Garrosh being bad and evil I'm looking around for some small animals to kill. CAIRNE challanged Garrosh. He did it basing on FALSE inter he DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO DOUBLE CHECK. Garrosh offered to change the duel into a death battle to scare the opponent away, but Cairne ACCEPTED. In short, Cairne acted like an idiot and paid with his life.
    That also makes you a double agent of Vol'jin considering we helped kill his "assassin". Which would make you a traitor also. Not like it matters for whoever Garrosh would have sent. We the heroes would have beat them either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    His lack of respect to other races among the Horde is an ass pull as well. Tell me, when did Garrosh in Cata display such behaviour at this magnitude? Or WotLK, or BC, whenever he appeared? Did he disrespect Blood Elves, sending them to deadly missions for lulz? Did he call the Tauren (a race he deeply respected) "calves"? Nope, those are just his new, level 90 abilities.

Thats why I'm ranting. Everything about the new Garrosh seems like an ass pull, and Blizzard jumps one shark after another to make sure the entire playerbase hates him.
    Wait, are you really asking this?

Did you forget about how he expelled most non-orcs from Grommash hold, believes them to be a 'master race' or, well, this will be shorter:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Garrosh#The_Shattering

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    And what's wrong with trying to create a horde that's not bent on world domination, but merely a place for outcast races to finally have some peace? It certainly goes in a different direction than LOTR/WH orcs.

And on Shattering point, only the reader knows the orcs that massacared the meeting were Twilight Hammers. Cairne had every right to jump at 1st person who wouldn't want a peaceful way to sort things out with nifgtelves.
    There is no problem with trying to create a horde that isn't bent on "world domination", but if you are talking about betraying the name "Horde" it is betraying it if the horde was orginally made to be "world domination". There is no beyraling happening only that the "Horde" it is more of a leaders point of veiw, we can say that Garrosh is changing the Horde back to "world domination, which is bad, but to say he betray would impled that no one knew he was going be doing what he did, Comeon as players we knew, npc's knew the path he choosen for the Horde. It is more of "Courpted the Horde again" not betray.

"your point on Shattering point" - See the issue you use contridicts itselve in many ways. If you were Garrosh and Cairne challage you and blamed you for somthign you knew you didn't do and your your pride is "Death in battle" would you cower down or fight and die a "honorable death"? you are implying that Garrosh understands the rule and morals of "the players" For your excuse with Cairne you use "his character moral", but for Garrosh you use "RL morals". You are seeing Carine as a Character in a book, but you are seeing Garrosh as a person who is reading the book. The thing about it is Garrosh as a character during the Shattering point had no choice, he needed resources and the Night elf didn't want to give it to them. Tell me none of the leaders in RL History never invaded another country for resources, and tell me it only happen once in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Note that a huge amount of time has passed since Warcraft 3, around about twenty-five years. Thrall is now much older, and he is a father.
    25? No, about 8 years have passed after the events of Warcraft 3. Vanilla started 4 years after War3, and each expansion is roughly one year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh betrayed the Horde? Kinda hard to say. He betrayed the Horde as Thralls idea. You can say that Thrall betrayed the Horde, since he created something totally different than what Orgrim Doomhammer lead.

As for the second part, you are simply wrong. It was Twilight ambush. Read up about it a bit, then it will become clear. Garrosh had nothing to do with this, besides the fact that this event could cost him his life if Cairne won the duel. Yep, if Cairne won that time he would officially be a massive asshole for killing an innocent person besing on false assumptions.
    No Garrosh Boldly Betrayed the Horde! Horde doesn't really consists of only Orcs ! There are other races who keep Horde strong and with their help Horde still stands against the Alliance ! Thrall did great to unite them! Yes not all of them share same goals but they need each other not to be wiped from Azeroth by Alliance or other forces! Once Horde was wiped out second time too... Until Thrall came and gathered Orcs Tauren Trolls togather and then Horde could truly oppose Alliance! That is horde! And Garrosh was smashing it under his foot !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    25? No, about 8 years have passed after the events of Warcraft 3. Vanilla started 4 years after War3, and each expansion is roughly one year.
    No. Again, it was stated in Cata that Wc3 RoC ended 10 years ago, and Wrathion tells Anduin that he hatched 2 years ago.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    On topic what the hell is going on with wrathion in first 10 seconds OO ?? It sounds... disturbing.. brings certain fanart with anduin to mind....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    On topic what the hell is going on with wrathion in first 10 seconds OO ?? It sounds... disturbing.. brings certain fanart with anduin to mind....
    Those are generic combat noises. A lot of NPCs have them.

It's not a math test, you don't get points for good assumptions. Personally I would have double checked the fact around which I'm going to kill a recently appointed leader of my faction whose advisor I should be. Whatever the motives of Cairne were, what he did was just stupid.
    Yeah except for the part where Cairne didn't go there to kill him in the first place. Instead of just proving his innocence somehow Garrosh basically says "How about I just kill you in a duel to shut you up?" doesn't exactly scream that he didn't do it.

"Oh, someone's challenging my decisions? A duel to the death! And if not that I'll just have my adviser blow up the inn they're staying in."

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malkorok sounds like a REALLY heavy smoker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allies with the alliance! Cross faction groups and guilds here we come!!

Thrall is going to find saurfang cool.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-03-25 at 09:00 PM.
    Aye mate

Sha of Pride. Totally. Called it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Malkorok sounds like a REALLY heavy smoker.
    Living inside a volcano mountain tends to do taht. =P

y'shaarj sound files reminds me of pinhead.

Vol'Jin's was intense!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

So Yshaarj feeds on negative emotions. Kind of figured.

He seemed to be freaking out when the Gob Squad and Malkorok were near him. Wonder how that container will react when it's near Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Thrall mentions Saurfang.

Shit is about to go down.
    I expect some kind of Rocky soundtrack remix. followed by Garrosh cleaving Orgrimmar into infinity

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 10:12 PM ----------

I loved the Emperor bit. One hell of a badass he must've been