Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    If it acts like Tentacles people will be mad, because it'll remind them of Madness.
    Yeah, but it's no fun when the end boss of an expansion is a bunch of adds and not the boss itself, so I'd be pretty pissed if they pulled that move again.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Malkorok has got loads of goblins to bring, what is very likely to be, the 7th Sha in a box to Orgrimmar.
    No. You're not getting it.

He's not bringing a Sha in a box to Orgrimmar. Shaohao never gave up his Pride and so the Seventh Sha remains within him.

I never really understood where the idea that Garrosh would be empowered by a singular Sha came from either. The whole theory of Sha-Garrosh was born out of how well he managed to fit with all of the Sha and through them he could become something more. More than any singular Sha would be. We've defeated so many of those already.

Anyhow, what's in the box isn't a Sha.

It's Y'Shaarj's heart. The core of his being entrapped within a Titan device. An organ if properly utilized could almost certainly provide one with mastery over the Sha and all of its power. Perhaps, if one was a suitable vessel, one could even take in its power and become as a God themselves.

One would have to be able to properly embody all of the negative emotions present in the Sha, Fear, Doubt, Violence, Hatred, Anger, Despair and Pride. To wield these as a weapon and make proper use of them.

One could even say Vol'jin may have foreshadowed this matter.
    Vision of Vol'jin says: Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya black heart.
    And lo and behold, our good Warchief Garrosh has claimed for himself a Black Heart. Also there's the point where chances are his name translates as "Heart of War".

Who better to claim the power of a literal "Black Heart of War" than Garrosh? It almost seems like destiny...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Metzen did say the enemy was "war itself."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post

He's not bringing a Sha in a box to Orgrimmar. Shaohao never gave up his Pride and so the Seventh Sha remains within him.

I never really understood where the idea that Garrosh would be empowered by a singular Sha came from either. The whole theory of Sha-Garrosh was born out of how well he managed to fit with all of the Sha and through them he could become something more. More than any singular Sha would be. We've defeated so many of those already.

It's Y'Shaarj's heart. The core of his being entrapped within a Titan device. An organ if properly utilized could almost certainly provide one with mastery over the Sha and all of its power. Perhaps, if one was a suitable vessel, one could even take in its power and become as a God themselves.

One would have to be able to properly embody all of the negative emotions present in the Sha, Fear, Doubt, Violence, Hatred, Anger, Despair and Pride. To wield these as a weapon and make proper use of them.

And lo and behold, our good Warchief Garrosh has claimed for himself a Black Heart. Also there's the point where chances are his name translates as "Heart of War".

Who better to claim the power of a literal "Black Heart of War" than Garrosh? It almost seems like destiny...
    mind = blown. that makes almost too much sense for any Blizz CDev to make up
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    If it acts like Tentacles people will be mad, because it'll remind them of Madness.
    Well, there's gotta be some tentacles.

10+ Year Old Account

And so...Garrosh's Hellscream's destiny has been unfolded. Garrosh became the very thing that caused the Horde to fall.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Yeah, but it's no fun when the end boss of an expansion is a bunch of adds and not the boss itself, so I'd be pretty pissed if they pulled that move again.
    Like when we fought Deathwing. 80% of the fight was fighting his toes and wings -_- Such a boring and miserable final boss for an expansion. I really hope Garrosh (+Y'Shaarj) will be more epic and interesting.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, there's gotta be some tentacles.
    Everything is better with tentacles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri View Post
    like when we fought deathwing. 80% of the fight was fighting his toes and wings -_- such a boring and miserable final boss for an expansion. I really hope garrosh (+y'shaarj) will be more epic and interesting.

tentacles!!!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    not just you, I might be even on the right track with my burning legion 2.0 expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Like when we fought Deathwing. 80% of the fight was fighting his toes and wings -_- Such a boring and miserable final boss for an expansion. I really hope Garrosh (+Y'Shaarj) will be more epic and interesting.
    Worst part of it all was that I had been waiting for Deathwing all the time I had been playing WoW, imagine my dissapointment when he sprinkled into fairy dust at the end. The first time I saw him die on PTR I literally said "Nah, they just haven't made the cinematic that will feature his death yet." How sad it is to think back to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yshaarj's voice sent shivers down my spine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Worst part of it all was that I had been waiting for Deathwing all the time I had been playing WoW, imagine my dissapointment when he sprinkled into fairy dust at the end. The first time I saw him die on PTR I literally said "Nah, they just haven't made the cinematic that will feature his death yet." How sad it is to think back to that.

I just stood there smiling even with a little laugh. It would of been better if he had actually said something. Even a simple Deathwing NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO would of done well. That was the biggest gripe.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Thralls voice sounded different to what i remember.
    Thrall sounded fine to me, Varian sounded off.

This is a really cool idea. Sounds exactly like something that COULD happen with the excavation team. Blizz has CLAIMED that the old gods aren't going to be involved, but lets face it, it's not an expansion if there ain't no old god involved in some form or another. Vol'jin's little speech has been rendered foreshadow since the Siege was announced(Let's face it, no one gave it much thought before then. Writers even made him claim he somewhat lost control of his temper) Too bad they kinda broke it by taking his bow away... unless they give it back later in this upcoming patch or the next. Not gonna get my hopes up though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And so...Garrosh's Hellscream's destiny has been unfolded. Garrosh became the very thing that caused the Horde to fall.
    Garrosh has the Heart, in some sense Garrosh is the Heart and it's a vital part of him. That is his destiny.

And truly, can you think of any greater glory than to master a God's power, to become one with it and to provide it with life so as to join it in divinity?

On Pandaria Garrosh discovered the Mogu secret of shaping life. As a God he shall have those who will serve him and be able to shape them to his will and create those living things he desires. He will be able to mold life in his desired image and set it loose on the world as well as bless his followers with his might.

Under his direction the Horde could rise to new heights of power and strength to forge a new Azeroth. And perhaps it is his fault that the Horde now falls apart, but that is more due to the other leaders lacking his unique vision.

Needless to say, I believe Garrosh will leave his mark on Azeroth even after his defeat. A stain that will not so easily be wiped away.

And who knows? Maybe he'll even survive the siege, though banished from our realm, as an aspect of Y'shaarj or through the assimilation of his power.

And there are likely to be followers of his that would survive to bring his ways to those who would listen. Converts perhaps drawn from the Burning Blade, Shadow Council, the Blackrock and perhaps what little remains of the Twilight's Hammer. But of these elements I feel the Blackrock may be the most relevant.

Rend has been dead for some time. There's ample room for a new, more sinister, Dark Horde to arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavannah View Post
    This is a really cool idea. Sounds exactly like something that COULD happen with the excavation team. Blizz has CLAIMED that the old gods aren't going to be involved, but lets face it, it's not an expansion if there ain't no old god involved in some form or another. Vol'jin's little speech has been rendered foreshadow since the Siege was announced(Let's face it, no one gave it much thought before then. Writers even made him claim he somewhat lost control of his temper) Too bad they kinda broke it by taking his bow away... unless they give it back later in this upcoming patch or the next. Not gonna get my hopes up though lol.
    Oh, there's no chance that Old Gods aren't going to be involved somehow. But I expect Garrosh still be Garrosh when all is through and done, not really manipulated at all, even if he's also Y'shaarj at the end in some sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Horde is somewhat coming for a short season. Then says goodbye. For good.

Warrior-Magi

Im telling you guys, ive been calling this for a while.

Garrosh will find something related to the essense of Y'Shaarj.
    He brings it under RFC and experiments on Orcs and whatnot
    We fight him, he has control over the majority of the Sha
    Pride overcomes him, he gives into the other Sha, manifesting into a vessel of sorts of Y'Shaarj (Or Y'Shaarj forms outside Garrosh's body)
    We now fight against the God of War as the final boss of MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Im telling you guys, ive been calling this for a while.

Garrosh will find something related to the essense of Y'Shaarj.
    He brings it under RFC and experiments on Orcs and whatnot
    We fight him, he has control over the majority of the Sha
    Pride overcomes him, he gives into the other Sha, manifesting into a vessel of sorts of Y'Shaarj (Or Y'Shaarj forms outside Garrosh's body)
    We now fight against the God of War as the final boss of MoP.
    Hope we got to fight it in God of War style as well. XD