Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've lurked on this site for about 2 years now, and you all seem so nice that I figured it was about time that I make an actual account and maybe make a post here and there. :P But anyways, onto the topic. I remember them saying that Thrall would be a part of the Siege of Orgrimmar, but not quite in the way we figured. With the experiments that we know have been going on in Ragefire Chasm, the soon to be acquired heart of Y'Shaarj, and the reported kidnappings in Durotar, I have something a little different in mind. What if instead of killing Thrall, Garrosh captures him and uses him for experimentation, since he's a strong vessel that can go through a lot of beating? Not to mention he's a powerful shaman that if turned against us could pose a serious threat, especially if infused with remnants of the old god that all Sha came from. That would certainly emphasize his "Sha"manistic qualities (lol) and would also make Thrall a part of the Siege of Orgrimmar, and like they said not in the way we thought. Now obviously we wouldn't kill him. The fight could be about expelling the monstrosity from his body, and then destroying it. He would then be able to help us in the fight against Garrosh, with even more reason to do so than he already had.

10+ Year Old Account
    o.o Yshaarj....brb rebinding all spells with /cower @ the end

O M F G This is after Patch 5.1 best Patch !!! Thanks Silencer!!!

There certainly driving it home that the alliance is more united as ever what with moira and varian mending there fences

She was the only part of the alliance who couldve caused any problems and now she is supa best friends with varian

As for the horde im gonna wait till i hear more info regarding thrall cause its sound like hes walking to his doom but im betting hes gonna throw down the gauntlet to garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Vol'jin's voice actor the same actor for Tosh in Starcraft II?

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Im telling you guys, ive been calling this for a while.

Garrosh will find something related to the essense of Y'Shaarj.
    He brings it under RFC and experiments on Orcs and whatnot
    We fight him, he has control over the majority of the Sha
    Pride overcomes him, he gives into the other Sha, manifesting into a vessel of sorts of Y'Shaarj (Or Y'Shaarj forms outside Garrosh's body)
    We now fight against the God of War as the final boss of MoP.
    This is my dream scenario for the final encounter, I hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Can't confirm that, but I start to notice that Blizzard is kind a changing the voice actors :/

/Point thrall

Man, the Story forums are having a field day with the new info. They want to just gut Vol'jin along with Garrosh and have the Horde issue reparations/apologies/ and have trade sanctions and military restrictions. Also, they're full on rioting because apparently Vol'jin gets to lead the Siege of Orgrimmar. Kinda funny in a sense.

...Why would they want to gut Vol'jin? He's one of the good guys? I mean gutting Garrosh is perfectly understandable but why Vol'jin?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yes, his name is Dave Fennoy. He also voices Garajal and Zul.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been poking around the PTR and don't know if anyone already posted this. On my horde character Razor Hill is full of elite Kor'kron Overseers, on my Alliance character there are Darkspear Headhunters. Seems like that after Razor Hill is taken by the rebellion troll guards will replace the orcs there.

EDIT: The troll district in Org (Valley of Spirits) is also full of Kor'kron Overseers. The troll NPCs there tell that the Kor'kron have forbidden all trade etc. The class/profession trainers won't do anything for you.

Last edited by sykke; 2013-03-26 at 09:07 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsamurai View Post
    Man, the Story forums are having a field day with the new info. They want to just gut Vol'jin along with Garrosh and have the Horde issue reparations/apologies/ and have trade sanctions and military restrictions. Also, they're full on rioting because apparently Vol'jin gets to lead the Siege of Orgrimmar. Kinda funny in a sense.
    In that case, the people of the story forums seems like crazy bigots.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sykke View Post
    I've been poking around the PTR and don't know if anyone already posted this. On my horde character Razor Hill is full of elite Kor'kron Overseers, on my Alliance character there are Darkspear Headhunters. Seems like that after Razor Hill is taken by the rebellion troll guards will replace the orcs there.
    Yeah Vol'jin's sound files makes it clear that they are taking Razor Hill. The whole thing could be some new daily hub since there's also a lot of new level 90 things going on in the Northern Barrens. Time will tell.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Oooh, maybe! It would be a good name for it.

Anyhow, time for a somewhat relevant fan art!

http://sam-reynolds.deviantart.com/a...ream-350961054

I like it because it's pretty.
    So, after we kill Garrosh, a necromorph will infest his corpse?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Suspicious

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Suspicious
    Very suspicious.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody else notice that's Zaela?

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Nobody else notice that's Zaela?
    We was talking about that on another thread

it looks like she is sideing with garrosh in this which like i said doesnt surprise me i always knew she had a thing for garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Suspicious
    Hahahaha !! I KNEW IT !! I KNEW IT !!! I was pretty sure that she would be involved in this actions ! Maybe even she becomes Warchief? She is orc, she is strong, have experience in Leadership, and she is loyal to Horde ! After all Blizz said they are gonna make new Warchief someone totally new, that we wont be expecting. I wrote about her in one of the Threads in MMO and was told that she was a Dull character - now I see?

We was talking about that on another thread

it looks like she is sideing with garrosh in this which like i said doesnt surprise me i always knew she had a thing for garrosh
    She is Friendly, isnt she ? As I guess She is neutral here and Friendly on other screen. And in other Thread someone told that She wasnt hostile to attack, so hope she's taming Proto for Voljin and others
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-03-26 at 11:14 AM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

aw those brave vol'jin loyalists getting killed randomly in org