Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sykke View Post
    Suspicious
    Interesting, wonder what this Dark Shaman may look like since it's apparently PlaceHolder. Interesting to see Zaela there.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    She is Friendly, isnt she ? As I guess She is neutral here and Friendly on other screen. And in other Thread someone told that She wasnt hostile to attack, so hope she's taming Proto for Voljin and others
    She is friendly. I took this screenshot on my premade shaman and I have Dragonmaw rep on neutral hence the neutral name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha !! I KNEW IT !! I KNEW IT !!! I was pretty sure that she would be involved in this actions ! Maybe even she becomes Warchief? She is orc, she is strong, have experience in Leadership, and she is loyal to Horde ! After all Blizz said they are gonna make new Warchief someone totally new, that we wont be expecting. I wrote about her in one of the Threads in MMO and was told that she was a Dull character - now I see?

She is Friendly, isnt she ? As I guess She is neutral here and Friendly on other screen. And in other Thread someone told that She wasnt hostile to attack, so hope she's taming Proto for Voljin and others
    No.
    She is loyal to Garrosh Hellscream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Can anyone summarize the Y'shaarj material/soundfiles for the folk at work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I think Thrall will die. He is indeed the strongest Shaman alive but going alone to Orgrimmar is risky even for someone like him. He will kick ass but I think with some luck Garrosh and his army will kill him then finally shit hits and fan and the entire Horde + Alliance will go against Garrosh and his army. Hearing Thrall audio made me think that indeed such thing will happen and Vol'jin will be a temporary Warchief until Thrall's child comes to age then he will pass his title to Thrall child.
    I'm shit scared of this, but much as I hate the thought, it wouldn't surprised me that metzen makes the mistake of listening to the hate filled bastard community, after they gave Thrall such a transistion of a character, to just kill him, one of the most developed characters in the series.

I am honestly at the stage now I will quit wow if they do this, I mean, it be like them killing a major comic book hero, my favourite one, in a title like the avengers or the x-men, it would have no appeal to me anymore, and I;d lose all faith in the writers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    Can anyone summarize the Y'shaarj material/soundfiles for the folk at work?
    The Y'shaarj voice clip is basically a lot of heavily processed "Blaaargh, set me free so I can drink your suffering, wraarrggh!" stuff.

The Sha of Pride stuff is basically Shaohao explaining how, against all odds, he was to be able to defeat his anger and fear and so forth, sounding more and more proud with his voice gradually becomes more forboding and eerie, until he explains that he fell victim to the most insidious Sha, Pride. He cloaked the island in mist (which was sort of implied to be an aspect of the Sha of Pride) and reigned over the stagnating empire, secure in the belief that they were better than those in the outside world, while allowing the Sha he buried to more or less fester in the land.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I am honestly at the stage now I will quit wow if they do this, I mean, it be like them killing a major comic book hero, my favourite one, in a title like the avengers or the x-men, it would have no appeal to me anymore, and I;d lose all faith in the writers.
    Hasn't Professor Xavier died like 30 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Hasn't Professor Xavier died like 30 times?
    Dying and coming back to life has pretty much become a rite of adulthood in comics. It gets to the point where they sometimes don't even bother explaining how characters came back anymore.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm shit scared of this, but much as I hate the thought, it wouldn't surprised me that metzen makes the mistake of listening to the hate filled bastard community, after they gave Thrall such a transistion of a character, to just kill him, one of the most developed characters in the series.

Yes killing Thrall will be major disaster for all. Despite that I'm ally fan I DO respect thrall, he is Epic character. And it would be Major heart attack for me But it can really happen.

Thrall as a Warchief did a great job creating HORDE ! He was loved and respected and at last His horde had power to oppose Alliance. He did his role as Warchief.

Than he went to Earthen Ring for much bigger quests. He found true power inside him (Cant remember what it is Called in Twilight of aspects). He served as earthen aspect in ritual against Deathwing ! He played great role in killing Dragon. After that he led Earthen Ring. Married, Had a son. What else could he have ? I think Blizz think his character DID all he could ! Its time for him to go like a HERO
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes killing Thrall will be major disaster for all. Despite that I'm ally fan I DO respect thrall, he is Epic character. And it would be Major heart attack for me But it can really happen.

Thrall as a Warchief did a great job creating HORDE ! He was loved and respected and at last His horde had power to oppose Alliance. He did his role as Warchief.

Than he went to Earthen Ring for much bigger quests. He found true power inside him (Cant remember what it is Called in Twilight of aspects). He served as earthen aspect in ritual against Deathwing ! He played great role in killing Dragon. After that he led Earthen Ring. Married, Had a son. What else could he have ? I think Blizz think his character DID all he could ! Its time for him to go like a HERO
    If they kill Thrall, all the development he got from cata would have been for nothing. He was meant to mature as a character, who was well known since WC3 for his role in the story, one of the most major characters to date.

If they kill him off, it won't be because they feel its for character development, it will be to give the haters in community something to rav about, which is always a disgusting act to perform.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think that all of you hype-builders would have learned your lesson when the game that Blizzard said wouldn't be a sequel, new franchise or expansion pack turned out to not be a sequel, new franchise or expansion pack.

Thrall isn't going to die in 5.3, if for no other reason than there are more important things going on that having him die would belittle.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG Y'shaarj !!!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they kill Thrall, all the development he got from cata would have been for nothing. He was meant to mature as a character, who was well known since WC3 for his role in the story, one of the most major characters to date.

If they kill him off, it won't be because they feel its for character development, it will be to give the haters in community something to rav about, which is always a disgusting act to perform.
    For once, I absolutely agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted

I don't think he will die, more likely he, Saurfang and Entigg will start a resistance within the city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I would think that all of you hype-builders would have learned your lesson when the game that Blizzard said wouldn't be a sequel, new franchise or expansion pack turned out to not be a sequel, new franchise or expansion pack.

Thrall isn't going to die in 5.3, if for no other reason than there are more important things going on that having him die would belittle.
    I actually think you have a point. Though it still scares the shit out of me they would consider it, if they kill Thrall it would draw away from every other characters development in the coming patch, and cause people to ragequit (people have already said they will).

But, you don't know what blizzard in there desperation would do, are they becoming a franchise prepared to do the biggest shock value to appease the haters in the community? That is not creative or appealing in any sense of the word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I don't think he will die, more likely he, Saurfang and Entigg will start a resistance within the city.
    I still waiting for Rexxar to appear !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account

Not quite "Nothing". They already developed him as totally different, more Balanced character, able to control emotions. His new character served to kill Deathwing as I said. Imo it was blizz goal to make Thrall Deathiwng killer and a hero for all.

After Cataclysm, it felt that Thrall has retired from WoW He is in Orc starting zone, rising his son ? sad! He is becoming a family guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Wrathion uploaded, most interesting part he got blind from some wounds. There is also the model...

http://youtu.be/w5hOlayOll4
    he did not get blind from wounds. the 4 guardians of pandaria made him put on a blindfold for some trial/tests of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite "Nothing". They already developed him as totally different, more Balanced character, able to control emotions. His new character served to kill Deathwing as I said. Imo it was blizz goal to make Thrall Deathiwng killer and a hero for all.

After Cataclysm, it felt that Thrall has retired from WoW He is in Orc starting zone, rising his son ? sad! He is becoming a family guy
    If they kill him it will be a repeat of his story. Thrall dies, his son doesn't know who his father was and only hears story of the amazing things his father did without ever being able to develop a relationship with his dad. Its been done! How about actually allowing the father to raise the son for once.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll probably end up captured or imprisoned. Maybe he'll be involved with something dealing with the dark shaman Garrosh has been employing. I don't know.

This seems like it would be too obvious of a setup for a death. "Welp, Vol'jin, I'm off to face certain doom." "Don't say dat mon." "No, I'm serious. If I don't make it out, tell my wife I love her."

10+ Year Old Account
    If they kill him it will be a repeat of his story. Thrall dies, his son doesn't know who his father was and only hears story of the amazing things his father did without ever being able to develop a relationship with his dad. Its been done! How about actually allowing the father to raise the son for once.
    I hope so. I hope so. But sound files and Blizz saying they will give all of us reason to hate Garrosh points of opposite. I dont want to Thrall to be killed ! And totally agree with you about his and his sons relations. But who knows It took Anduin 8 years to get 14 years old, personally I dont think that Thralls boy will be next eic character in WoW lore, unless Blizz makes 20-30 year leap ahead for some expansion.