Deleted

Troves of the thunder king guide 600+ gold

i screwed it at the end but i think it was a nice run, haven`t seen a better video on youtube so i guess you might like it

Hope you enjoy it

Messy jumping and very lucky with keys.
    At 0:40 id recommend going up on the rock before looting that chest, would save u some seconds.
    You can also jump from that pile w/o using items.

Water part before last door was nice, gonna try that next run

Deleted
    Yep, awful jumping in this run, first time trying to do the 1 room that way too.

Normal chest have 16% of droping one key and golden ones 20%, i usually get that amount in worse runs

Quote Originally Posted by Thezarion View Post
    Yep, awful jumping in this run, first time trying to do the 1 room that way too.

Normal chest have 16% of droping one key and golden ones 20%, i usually get that amount in worse runs
    Maybe im unlucky than =d
    Opened 3 big and 10~ small and got 0 keys in one run.

Best I ever got was 3 keys, and on that run I opened 7 big chests and talked with npc to end it >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. Looking for that kind of guide for a while. Big Thumb up

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol so thats what those items are for :P Wondered how you reached the other sides with no way to jump up :P BTW unless I'm blind, where was the timer for the run? Would be good to see that to compare and such.

Deleted
    lol so thats what those items are for :P Wondered how you reached the other sides with no way to jump up :P BTW unless I'm blind, where was the timer for the run? Would be good to see that to compare and such.
    I turned it off, helps a lot, for me it`s a lot better because i focus on the run and not on the timer.

Hi, good video, definitely picked up a few tips from your run. Curious, what is displaying in the lower right hand corner of your screen, the number of Normal and Golden chests you are looting?

10+ Year Old Account
    very lucky run with golden chests all over the place, but nicely done. I never cinsidered jumping to the right after the first door.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloaf View Post
    Hi, good video, definitely picked up a few tips from your run. Curious, what is displaying in the lower right hand corner of your screen, the number of Normal and Golden chests you are looting?
    Not an addon, while editing the video the idea came, so i put the amount of chest there XD

Exclamation

One run is enough to get a cap of charms (20 pieces) which you can spend in LFR for bonus rolls (and then for subsequent disenchant that gives you much money) + some stones and other stuff from chests.
    This video shows the route and location of big chests (it can differ from run to run but not so much). I opened 12+ big chests easily, of course you can do more (15+ is possible).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6lX5-WMtg

i normally just completely clear the first room, i end up with 200-500g, best i've had was 4 keys to the chests at the end.

really do need to push myself to go further, i dont need any elder charms on my monk and already have a load of the special tools for the instance, i just need to remember to actually try and go further. but thanks for the video, it has given me some ideas on how to maximise my gold chest looting.
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    In 2nd room (after 1.st gate) i just pop levitation potion and skip it. Its too nasty to pick the chests there.

I video i have also noticed you skiped a very good spot for a chance on 2 gold chests (the part where you jump up). Also if you lack the key sometimes in 2nd door room you can follow the door wall and jump on a chest directly on right side of you (you need the jump item). After this you can get to 4 golden chests (needs some skill in jumping)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    This guide has been out for months, still the best i've seen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=Kr2eHtlLY3I

Most i've gotten is 7 keys and opened 10+ gold chest, i always ignore the small ones.
    After nerfs tho, i average 3-4 keys

Deleted
    Made this one myself. I've got an average of 6-7 keys with this run. Only adjustment I made is that I use a second levitate potion to pick up all the chests on the ledge before the last room. I get around 40 small chests and 10 big chests!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanslister View Post
    Made this one myself. I've got an average of 6-7 keys with this run. Only adjustment I made is that I use a second levitate potion to pick up all the chests on the ledge before the last room. I get around 40 small chests and 10 big chests!
    How do you use a second levitate potion? You can only carry one at a time...

i usually make around 400g but i do it for the motes of harmony anyways(golden lotus/ore)

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    How do you use a second levitate potion? You can only carry one at a time...
    Recently patched to stack in 5s