Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What class would you like to see added to the game next?

Hey all,

What class would you like to see added to the game next?

Deleted
    Voodoo master - Serpent Wards!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter, Tinkerer, and Bard remain three classes I think could be implemented wonderfully.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Tinker. I would love to see some techie oriented class!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Tinker. I would love to see some techie oriented class!
    100% Engineering turned into a class would be incredible.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter. Makes sense, burning legion xpac-demon hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necromancer, not the warlock type i mean D2 type with zombie minions with a talent that makes the zombies swarm too the target or targets like an AoE and if enemy dies too the swarm then the target/s is pulled apart and globes of health or mana drop, so more targets the smaller the amount of globes drop
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Necromancer, not the warlock type i mean D2 type with zombie minions with a talent that makes the zombies swarm too the target or targets like an AoE and if enemy dies too the swarm then the target/s is pulled apart and globes of health or mana drop, so more targets the smaller the amount of globes drop
    With DKs and Warlocks, I don't see this happening.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Pretty sure Demon Hunter has just been ripped apart and put into different classes in WoW.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I think the game needs a break from new classes for at least one expansion. Possibly forever.

I love my Monk but the game is getting to the point of having too many classes. And the remaining ones people regularly propose are either non-Warcraft appropriate or too similar to existing classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No new class, would rather they added 2 advanced classes(Where they cross over, so 2 classes share a cross over etc). Where it would essentially be the same as Duel Spec, except it would be swapping be.

Example DK & Warlock could have a Lich or Necromancer Advance Class. Rogue and Warlocks would have access to the Demon Hunter. Rogues and Hunters would have access to a Ranger Class (Petless hunter but more so) Warriors and Paladins would get some sort of Berzerker or Gladiator class to share.

Basically it would give melee classes a ranged class if they havent got one etc

But you get what i mean. To me that would give us a lot more flexibility, but tbh I doubt they would do it as it would be a hell of a lot of work. and lets face it Blizz likes to do as little work on balancing as possible because it is such a huge time sink, so they do some but not too much so they can focus on the rest of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of a new class, I would rather see them revamp and balance the current classes. There is a lot that can be done with current classes. They need to quit wasting time with new Races/Classes, and improve what we already have. It would make playing the old classes more appealing and deliver the respect they deserve after 8.5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    A warrior/mage fusion which I guess you would call a Battlemage. I've always loved that kind of playstyle. Being able to wield 2h swords while also being able to cast fire and frost spells.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    a mail or cloth tank.
    You cared enough to post.

Runemaster with a resource system similar to Death Knight.

Tinker, hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    A "dark hunter" class, with "Demon Hunter", "Shadow Hunter" and "Dark Ranger" specs.

Seeing how many poop related quests blizzard has given us, I think it's only natural we implement the Poop-Monger class.

Spells:
    Bad Digestion: Sometimes food can go the wrong way! Inflict x damage in a small radius in front of you
    Throw Poop: You whack your enemy with poop, doing x damage and disorienting them for y seconds
    Summon Poop: You create a glob of poop to be used later
    Poop Wall: Use poop from Summon Poop to be molded as a defense. Guards against X damage, and enemies that walk near the wall are disoriented for 2 seconds
    Re-Digestion: After Summoning Poop, devour it to regain hitpoints. Has diminishing returns if used within 1 minute
    Swallow Laxative: You down a pill, allowing you to generate 3x as much poop from Summon Poop for 30 seconds, but causes you to be stunned for 1.5 seconds each time
    Explosive Diarrhea: Globs of poop shoot from behind you, knocking players 5 yards back, blinding them for 3 seconds, and doing Z damage over 4 seconds

I will work on talents and glyphs later

Shadow Hunter - Hero Class

OR

Witch Doctor - Class

AND

Demon Hunter - Hero Class

AND

Swashbuckler - Class
    (No stealth, can learn triple weild)

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    That or nothing tbh.

Demon Hunter, nothing else.