Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Tinker. I would love to see some techie oriented class!
    I Concur.

Tinker fills a theme that isn't represented by other classes pretty well. Where Demon Hunter is just a Warlock Rogue, Necromancer is just a Warlock Death Knight.

Tinkers could pull from the Goblin Tinker and Goblin Alchemist WC3 classes, while also stealing from other WC3 mechanical units. Things like Transmute as a CC, AoE Healing Spray, Missile Barrage, and pocket-factory minions.

It also fits pretty OK with most race combos. Could also use Ranged weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Instead of a new class, I would rather see them revamp and balance the current classes. There is a lot that can be done with current classes. They need to quit wasting time with new Races/Classes, and improve what we already have. It would make playing the old classes more appealing and deliver the respect they deserve after 8.5 years.
    They should implement something along the lines of this:
    • Paladins: Remove Blinding Light and Rebuke
    • Mages: Put Counter Spell on a 45 second CD
    • Priest: Mind Bender should not work on players, Psychic Scream should have a cast time of 2 seconds.
    • Warlock: Put all lock Fears, Horrifies & sleeps on the same DR
    • Monk: Silence the monk inside ring of peace
    • Warrior: Remove Fear
    • DK: Make Gorfeind's Grasp a channeled ability
    • Druid: Cyclone must be on the same DR as other effects and be dispellable. Only feral druids can use bash.
    • Shaman: Totems need to take damage from AoE spells like Divine Storm, Fan of knives and Whirlwind
    • Hunter: Reduce the range of a freezing trap to 0.5yd.
    • Rogue: All rogue Saps and stuns should be on the same DR table.

I don't think we'll get a new class this next expansion, I think we'll get a new neutral race, but when we do get a new class I really, really want a plate-based ranged class of some sort. I don't know what it would be, but something that could utilize the intellect plate gear out there besides healing paladins.

Deleted
    Tinker
    Battle-mage (but i think thats enchancement shaman?)
    But with a burning legion centered expansion, i'd say we may see a Demon Hunter class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Instead of a new class, I would rather see them revamp and balance the current classes. There is a lot that can be done with current classes. They need to quit wasting time with new Races/Classes, and improve what we already have. It would make playing the old classes more appealing and deliver the respect they deserve after 8.5 years.
    they have all the respect they deserve,sigh... what the hell are u going on about?

Deleted
    Aesir / Vanir Titans! No Dark titans since there is only one we actually know off.

Or Earthen! but that's more a race than a class...