Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    So anyone willing to defend Garrosh now?

The Horde has gone fel again, but using sha power this time.
    Blizzard is doing its best to make this character unlikable for the entire playerbase, so everybody will teabag him equally after killing hi, in SoO. But they lack one powerful thing. Something that can destroy any character in the matter of seconds.

Garrosh will befriend Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Blizzard is doing its best to make this character unlikable for the entire playerbase, so everybody will teabag him equally after killing hi, in SoO. But they lack one powerful thing. Something that can destroy any character in the matter of seconds.

Garrosh will befriend Anduin.
    Some men just want to watch world burn....

Deleted
    Blizzard is doing its best to make this character unlikable for the entire playerbase, so everybody will teabag him equally after killing hi, in SoO
    I love Garosh and I would definitely refuse to raid against our HERO WARCHIEF.
    If my guildmaster ask me to raid him I will definitely refuse it .

Blizzard screwed big time trying in vain to make Garosh a bad guy .
    They simply failed.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    I love Garosh and I would definitely refuse to raid against our HERO WARCHIEF.
    If my guildmaster ask me to raid him I will definitely refuse it .

Blizzard screwed big time trying in vain to make Garosh a bad guy .
    They simply failed.
    Well, to you and like three other people I've ever seen.

Everyone else has either loathed the guy or not given a damn either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    Well, to you and like three other people I've ever seen.

Everyone else has either loathed the guy or not given a damn either way.
    Well, indeed. Are there any other options?

To like 4 people here who don't like bread with pepperoni: everyone else either likes it or has never eaten it!

To like 4 people here who don't like bread with pepperoni: everyone else either likes it or has never eaten it!
    I don't follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    They overthrew the mogu with Kirin-Tor / Sunreaver help, or if you're referring to the original rebellion that was THOUSANDS of years ago and the ones that were alive then, when combat was common, are not alive NOW where the biggest deal up until the sha freaked out was the occasional hozen ravage.

...The shado-pan would just be like "Hay alliance, mind kicking these guys out of pandaria WITH us. I mean you guys know all of their strategies, let's combine military power and just own. Oh and let's get the belves, tauren, and undead on our side too."

Doesn't need to be just the shado-pan alone. It can be all of garrosh's enemies. Which is what it will be when we drive them out of pandaria back into orgrimmar and siege that. Garrosh is done for and so are his disgusting black orcs, using wretched magic to drive this world into another cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't eat pepperoni. *Spits*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Dragonmaw, Blackrock, Dark Shaman, goblin mercenaries, and oppressive Kor'kron? This sounds just like the Dark Horde 2.0. All we're missing is some ogres (can be arranged) and some forest trolls (less likely).

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Dragonmaw, Blackrock, Dark Shaman, goblin mercenaries, and oppressive Kor'kron? This sounds just like the Dark Horde 2.0. All we're missing is some ogres (can be arranged) and some forest trolls (less likely).
    Oddly enough, Krom'Gar's army in Stonetalon had a few forest trolls attacking the Grimtotem.

And the Revantusk forest trolls have been officially Horde since Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    ...The shado-pan would just be like "Hay alliance, mind kicking these guys out of pandaria WITH us. I mean you guys know all of their strategies, let's combine military power and just own. Oh and let's get the belves, tauren, and undead on our side too."

Doesn't need to be just the shado-pan alone. It can be all of garrosh's enemies. Which is what it will be when we drive them out of pandaria back into orgrimmar and siege that. Garrosh is done for and so are his disgusting black orcs, using wretched magic to drive this world into another cataclysm.
    I agree with you here, what I'm attacking is Taran Zhu's wording there where he tries to sound like they could do it themselves, which is laughable, they just don't have the manpower, the Horde and Alliance have divisions that are probably larger than the Golden Lotus and Shado-Pan Put together, even if every Pandaren killed ten or twenty guys for every casualty THEY have, they'd still lose.

Granted the Horde would lose to the Alliance in that aftermath, or if the Pandaren worked alongside the Alliance, but given how large the stick up Zhu's rear is about the Alliance too I don't think it's anything to worry about exactly.
    Twas brillig

Chen stormstout is aiding Vol'jin with the rebellion .

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking good! These patches which change the world and add new items are really awesome, feels like the world is ever changing and it actually represents something that will happen in the patch. Awesomesauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I agree with you here, what I'm attacking is Taran Zhu's wording there where he tries to sound like they could do it themselves, which is laughable, they just don't have the manpower, the Horde and Alliance have divisions that are probably larger than the Golden Lotus and Shado-Pan Put together, even if every Pandaren killed ten or twenty guys for every casualty THEY have, they'd still lose.

Granted the Horde would lose to the Alliance in that aftermath, or if the Pandaren worked alongside the Alliance, but given how large the stick up Zhu's rear is about the Alliance too I don't think it's anything to worry about exactly.
    Horde is way too strong, i mean if the sunreavers went there after The Thunder Isle campaign they would easily push away the Shadow pan.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Oddly enough, Krom'Gar's army in Stonetalon had a few forest trolls attacking the Grimtotem.

And the Revantusk forest trolls have been officially Horde since Classic.
    I doubt the Revantusk would join Garrosh. They only joined because they thought Thrall would lead the Horde away from it's corrupted roots. Garrosh is doing the exact opposite of that.

so like, what did y'all do to see chen and voljin at the village?? i'm down there now, and it's just a bunch of new troll guards :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    so like, what did y'all do to see chen and voljin at the village?? i'm down there now, and it's just a bunch of new troll guards :/
    Apparently they were active for a while at the Razor Hill watchtower. Haven't seen them myself, but there were screenies.

well, it's apparently an alliance only area. cause i've been here several times on my horde and never seen it. now i'm here on an ally and i see it.

Deleted
    The Horde superiority really shows in 5.3, looks awesome.

Hello, here I am with new screenshots from Build 16781:

Mostly all KorKron units hvae been changed to neutral.

KorKrons and Darkspear captives.

Dark Shaman[PH] renamed to Blacktotem Corrupter.

Senjin village got new units. Some battalions of guards and few raptor riders.
    View from distance:

Close-up:

Minor changes in Vale of Eternal Blossom, units added:

Inside of cave: