Thread: !autoshot etc.

!autoshot etc.

I've seen a few guys and videos where some people wanted to maximize autoshots by putting !autoshot macro (or something like that) after every other ability like AS; ES; BA etc. I decided to test it out but I did almost the exact amount of auto shots with and without the macro.

Did I do something wrong, is it still worth it to have Autoshot macrod to every other ability to get some extra shots off? Anyone good on these kinds of things?

Señor

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're using that command for when they're switching targets oftenly. When you're fighting just a dummy for 5 mins straight, you won't be missing out on any autoshots. But when you're switching targets oftenly, you'll most likely miss out on a couple of autoshots.

The only reason people used the /cast !autoshot macro before was so that autoshot would be fired before a castable shot such as aimed or steady could go off. I don't know if aimed shot still suppresses autoshot ( I don't play marks often) but I know steady shot definitely doesn't so maybe it is only useful in having it macro'd to powershot.

Edit: There was a weird behavior before in WoW where autoshot wouldn't start until after your cast such as steady shot even if it allowed you to autoshot during it. I removed this macro because there was a bug sometime during Cata that made it actually do less autoshots and I haven't seen a reason to go back.
    Last edited by Ocherend; 2013-03-26 at 04:29 PM.