Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitysucks View Post
    Hi guys, I know this is a little 'shallow' but I wanna know what you think the best class for blowing people up solo in BGs is?
    Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy balanced pvp and I have 2000+ ratings in RBG and 3v3 on my rogue.

But it doesn't compare to the fun I had with my ret paladin in Wrath with heroic raiding gear stomping everyone in BGs
    I want that kind of feeling back

I have the following classes:
    Rogue 90 - Fully PvP geared T1 2/2 upgraded weapons
    Paladin 90 - Ret spec, currently gearing with honor gear atm 55% resi 20% pvp power, still feels extremely weak (will it get much better?)
    Warrior 90 - Ungeared
    Hunter 90 - Ungeared
    DK 90 - Ungeared
    Mage 80
    Reroll destro warlock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    I've never seen a rogue being top dmg or top KB.
    This, rogue is to reliant on cool downs to be dominating in most cases unlike other classes and has fairly long cool downs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I've had a lot of kills as frost DK. It's insane how much damage you're able to dish out in such short amounts of time.
    And this. DK's dish out mad damage and score a lot of kills through diseases long after having hit the enemy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    Rogue no question.
    you can't be serious

Was topping the damage meter in IoC over the weekend with my mediocre geared destruction lock.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Was topping the damage meter in IoC over the weekend with my mediocre geared destruction lock.
    Cool story bro. Did you camp a cannon?

DK. This should be obvious if you have done more than 3 bgs.

Deleted
    I'm an Affliction warlock and I regularly play with my Boomkin friend, we're always the top damage by a couple of million. Beating out DK's, Destro Locks, mages..

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot View Post
    Cool story bro. Did you camp a cannon?
    No, wasn't anywhere near them. But I bow to the "cool story" chide.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"