Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    The only thing I remember about Bifrost is that it looked like the Rainbow Road race track from Mario Kart was circling around the top of it. :P
    The rainbow is pretty faint though, it's not like the dreamer where the whole arrow is a vivid rainbow. Which is sad because I wanted to jump around and leave a vivid rainbow.

I wish they'd done something other than a rainbow since that's The Dreamer's thing anyway. Anyone remember Benediction/Anathema? I want a shapeshifting staff! :P

I was actually struggling to find a greatsword for my Sylvari warrior in cultural plate. The verdant weapons are just too bright with that toothpaste-blue blade and the nightmare one didn't match her armor/colors. Thinking about blowing 63k karma on the T3 cultural greatsword, it's the closest I've found that's still plant-like without clashing horribly with everything.

My mesmer has the t3 sylvari greatsword, it looks quite nice I think

I started to say "need more plant weapons", but that's difficult to justify when there are 3 sets to choose from already. I really wish you could dye weapons.

Looking at the super 1H sword that might be something I'd get on my mesmer, depending on how difficult it is to obtain. The purple misty one (veil of the mists?) 1H sword is going to be too rich for my blood. >_<

I started to say "need more plant weapons", but that's difficult to justify when there are 3 sets to choose from already. I really wish you could dye weapons.

Looking at the super 1H sword that might be something I'd get on my mesmer, depending on how difficult it is to obtain. The purple misty one (veil of the mists?) 1H sword is going to be too rich for my blood. >_<
    How about the guild weapon greatsword? I dont know why but I just love flat ended swords. I would get the 1h for my mesmer but I preview it on him and it was waaayyy too short.

I don't really like how it looks like it was cut in half. Contrary to my warrior, I actually want something huge and badass looking on my mesmer. Nothing amuses me more than a dainty human in a beautiful dress carrying a monster of a sword.

I don't really like how it looks like it was cut in half. Contrary to my warrior, I actually want something huge and badass looking on my mesmer. Nothing amuses me more than a dainty human in a beautiful dress carrying a monster of a sword.
    http://dulfy.net/2012/11/07/gw2-grea...-skin-gallery/

numbers

15b

Haha, second BLC I opened I got a fused coupon.

The staff and torch are so underwhelming it's quite sad.

I got a total makeover kit once from the chests. Everything else has been boosters and/or mystery tonics.

Weapons look OK at best. I'm sorry but there are already a ton of better looking fire themed weapons out there.

And you get the tokens from gambling with keys and chest??? have fun throwing your money at Anet for this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Weapons look OK at best. I'm sorry but there are already a ton of better looking fire themed weapons out there.

And you get the tokens from gambling with keys and chest??? have fun throwing your money at Anet for this crap.
    It wouldn't be so bad if there was an alternative. You can't even trade the tickets. Seems the only time they add weapon skins you can directly buy off the gem store and not gamble for them are crappy xmas weapons nobody uses.

I was actually hoping for a total makeover kit. :P (I know they're on sale today, but I got a hair style kit from a BLC when they were on sale so I was hoping to repeat my luck.) I kind of figured I'd end up with a fused coupon because I could really take or leave those skins. Really too bad I can't sell it, would rather have the gold (or possibly trade it for the greatsaw skin). I can hear the cries of the people who spent $200+ on keys/have opened 250+ chests with no coupon at that comment.

I thought most of the fused weapons were underwhelming except it has one of the better short bow skins in the game, that's probably what I'll end up getting. My ranger's still using a boring looking short bow because I haven't found anything I really like, most of them look like scrunched up versions of the longbow skins.

Ohh I'm so jealous right now!