10+ Year Old Account

[Avatar (TV show)] [Beginner] Omashu

Welcome to an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP thread. This is a beginner thread so anything goes, you basically just came to Omashu and you are meeting new people and seeing new things. You may live in Omashu, if so talk about the latest gossip. ENJOY!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    ((As of current, it's going to stay here but who knows about what could happen in the future))

Li'chan entered Omashu after getting approval from the guards, he saw something that caught his eye. "Woah, are those two kids riding the mail carts?!? Awesome!" Li'chan ran over and asked if he could join in...
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    ((So just a bit iffy on the timeline right now but when are we? As far as I can deduce this is Omashu during the 4-5 months when it was under the Fire Nation control at the end of the Hundred Year War. So technically speaking it is actually New Ozai we are entering and should be referring to it as. Unless I am just completely mistaken.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((It's a beginner thread and I'd say it's just right after the war has ended as to make it easy for RP purposes))
    Hey everyone