Deleted

[Balance] Lei Shen Normal

This fight has been a struggle for me, DPS-wise because of the amount of movement involved. I guess it is very important to try to plan movement ahead so that you ideally move when you need to refresh DoTs and/or Starfall/Shooting Stars are up.

During P3, you can continue casting until you're near the edge of the platform as you move faster than the pushback.

What is the best way of dealing with Lightning Orbs?

Is it worth to plant Wild Mushrooms while running to stack? Or only if you're in Solar Eclipse at the time?

If currently in Eclipse, we should use Astral Storm/Hurricane (or only Hurricane?) but if outside of Eclipse, we should continue nuking the boss until we reach Eclipse and only then AOE? Or should we always use Astral Storm/Hurricane regardless of Eclipse status given how many targets are up?

Any tips for this encounter would be very much appreciated.

Deleted
    For phase 1 try to stay ahead of the movement, use all of your procs, and dotting to move closer to the next conduit after the lightning circle has been cast. With some luck you can make it to the edge and be able to keep hitting the boss.

Last phase is just really really bad for us. Expect a 30-40k dps drop there, simply because surviving is more important then maxing your dps.

1) I tend to stand right in the middle between the current conduit and the next one we will be moving to, then once the tanks start to move the boss there isn't much movement for me to do and when I move when it's time to refresh my DoTs or casting instant starsurges to minimise downtime.

2) For the lightning orbs, I tend to place mushrooms as we're moving in to stacks (once they have spawned) then detonate them once we're all on top of the boss and finish them off with a hurricane / astral storm as the adds die pretty fast and there's not enough time to multi-DoT anyway. Note: I don't always place 3 shrooms and I make sure I'm entering or remain in an eclipse before we stack.

3) For the final phase, I stack up on the boss once the orbs have spawned then continue my normal rotation with the wind pushing me about and only move once i'm getting close to the edge or new orbs have spawned.

of course, keep away from thunderstruck and lightning whip by moving out of their location above all. The fight is pretty decent for moonkins imo regardless of the movement and I can still do competitive DPS on it.

Deleted
    I'm using exactly the same tactic as craigp100 and it works perfectly.
    I manage to top dps/damage charts even when I'm offhealing with Heart of the Wild during 1st transition phase.