Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would miss Riko, but the others, meh.

Well, at least we Have Chen stormstout on our side .
    http://imgur.com/a/f3vhs#0

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Pfff, wasted characters. Nazgrim could have been part of the revolution, after all we went though in pandaria, cata and wrath together, just for him to be abother garrosh tool.
    Zaela also seemed to have potential, seemed like she would drive the dragonmaw in a better direction, but just another tool.
    Rico.. has always been a tool. Poop flinging monkey, but again, could have been so much better.

Honestly, what was the point of there development and growing attached to them if we just now kill them, they didn't even seem like asshats like Garrosh.
    Wouldn't it be somehow more interesting for, for example, Nazgrim, to have a complex loyality/morality conflict, where he after all decides that he sworn an oath ofhonor and must keep his world given to Hellscream? I mean, more interesting than "LFM horde rebellion, need all, making 10 full raid groups" "inv plz lvl 90 general know tacts"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Well, at least we Have Chen stormstout on our side .
    http://imgur.com/a/f3vhs#0
    Where is Rexxar???!?

No, really, this is the perfect timing to bring back Rexxar.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Pfff, wasted characters. Nazgrim could have been part of the revolution, after all we went though in pandaria, cata and wrath together, just for him to be abother garrosh tool.
    Nazgrim hasn't only been a Garrosh tool, but also a tool for Thrall. Many orcs are just tools for the Warchief, notably the Kor'kron, whom Nazgrim leads, doesn't matter if it's Garrosh, Thrall or even if it'd been Eitrigg.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-03-27 at 09:22 PM.

Deleted
    Where is Rico mentioned WHERE ?! Don't you dare touch the biggest dooker on Azeroth... Nooooo Rico Nooooooooooooooooo ! *shakes fist*

Same goes for Saurfang and Chen Stormstout, they can't die !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    sylvanas for "bitch".
    saurfang for northrend.
    taran zu for "scarring the sacrad vale".
    dezco for gettign the horde kicked out of the valley of eternal blossoms he worked so hard to get the horde in.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 01:49 AM ----------

Maybe in his last dying breathe after we've struck all of our blows, they all team up and cast one giant "FINAL BLOW" and pewpewpew at him. LOOOL. And then he sparkles into nothingness like deathwing.

I do want to see jaina giving the last final blow. I want a yogg style fight where we can choose to have the help of some people, like thrall jaina vol'jin etc etc.

Riko will never get grooked, all the dookers are just jealous wikkets. Nazgrim eh it would feel wasted to see him go after spanning his career through 3 expansions. Zaela i'm suprised to even see her since it felt like the dragonmaw were just going to be forgotten in twilight highlands. Maybe with her dead we could have playable dragonmaw next xpac. Not that she was preventing it or anything just that they are somewhat relevant now.

at least it's good to see the dragonmaw found a new replacement for their dragons.

red dragons escaped. they started using black dragons.

black dragons went extinct. they started using proto-dragons.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riko's gossip text in Durotar mentions him having a hozen army.

Just saying. Garrosh letting an army of violent monkeys run wild in, say, the Valley of Spirits might make an amusing encounter.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Just saying. Garrosh letting an army of violent monkeys run wild in, say, the Valley of Spirits might make an amusing encounter.
    Imagine the abilities they would have, a whole lot of poop and dookin this and ookin that
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Imagine the abilities they would have, a whole lot of poop and dookin this and ookin that
    They're the perfect cannon fodder to throw at the rebels imo. They're batshit chaotic, massive in numbers, and have zero regard for their own safety.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand. Where did we get Nazgrim is going to die? He knows what Lor'themar is up to and is on his side if you read the quests.
    Aye mate

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    The perfect tactic. Nobody would take the rebellion seriously if all the members are covered in hozen shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    My hope is that Saurfang does the final blow. He made a promise.
    Saurfang is old and retired and sick of killing. I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing him again for a while if ever. And he made much less of a direct promise than Vol'jin did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Saurfang is old and retired and sick of killing. I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing him again for a while if ever. And he made much less of a direct promise than Vol'jin did.
    Yeah, I wouldn't take one person's promise too literally. Of all the canon characters who had a beef with Arthas/Lich King, only one was actually present at his defeat, one with no real personal history with Arthas. So I'm not expecting a conga line of punishment for Garrosh with everyone who hates him getting their personal jab at him.

As for the others I think it's too early to say for sure where everyone's chips will fall in the siege, and this is only the first stage of the 5.3 ptr, there may be more developments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Riko's gossip text in Durotar mentions him having a hozen army.

That's the dialogue from Jade Forest, probably not the final 5.3 stuff.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    That's the dialogue from Jade Forest, probably not the final 5.3 stuff.
    Oh right. Ugh.

It sounded appropriate what with him standing in front of a ship. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    My hope is that Saurfang does the final blow. He made a promise.
    Now I'm imagining Saurfang and Voljin squabbling over who gets to deliver the deathblow, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I would love if during SOO rico ooked varian's dooker to death. While anduin was watching. At the end alliance need some losses too or they will feel unwanted. As they always do.
    Alliance complaining is the only constant.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.