Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    My issue is the troll corpses around the drake Zaela has, it's possible it got loose and killed them without her telling it to but... :\ unlikely
    It does seem unlikely she didn't kill them. So far she may just be following orders.

In all honesty though the character of Zaela interests me. I was kind of hoping her to be a love interest for Garrosh. Still a possible child in the mix but only Blizzard knows that.

Where are these screenies?

Oop, nevermind, other thread. Should probably have a link in there.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2013-03-27 at 03:36 AM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it will probably be the players, in lich king everyone thought we were going to have some cool npcs aid us against lich king, as so many hated him and had reason to come and attack him, yet it was just us with tirion frozen for 90% of the fight.
    If we have yet another NPC kill-jacking the final boss of the expansion again...

Maiev kind of finished off Illidan
    The Lich King - Tirion
    Deathwing - Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    It does seem unlikely she didn't kill them. So far she may just be following orders.

In all honesty though the character of Zaela interests me. I was kind of hoping her to be a love interest for Garrosh. Still a possible child in the mix but only Blizzard knows that.
    I'd really prefer female characters have significance outside of bearing children or being the mother of other characters.
    Twas brillig

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been a 100% Alliance player since the end of Wrath/beginning of Cata, and even I have to say that sucks.

Coming into this thread, I thought the title was going to imply that Garrosh and co would end up getting Nazgrim and co killed or something in Garrosh's quest the become the ultimate meat head as something else the Horde players would object to before they partake in the Siege.

But to have them just end up being lapdogs? Yeah, that sucks.

Zaela was dead the moment she could be shipped with Garrosh, just like the orc chick horde players kill in Grizzly Hills.

I hope Riko dies, and then gets resurrected as a Hozen Undead so him and Kiryn can be together for all of their afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Zaela was dead the moment she could be shipped with Garrosh, just like the orc chick horde players kill in Grizzly Hills.
    Poor Krenna, she was too brutal on her forces.

I do wonder where Gorgonna is though...
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really prefer female characters have significance outside of bearing children or being the mother of other characters.
    Well at that stage (during Cataclysm) I was hoping Garrosh would stay an aggressive leader and not become an insane one. With a romance being written in naturally.

Personally I'd of just liked to see the Hellscream name live on. Come to think of it though, after SoO it would just be another carbon copy of Garrosh with hopefully a more consistent direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    You mean we need a 3rd Hellscream to do what the 2nd Hellscream was supposed to do?
    Haha, so true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendita View Post
    I hope Riko dies, and then gets resurrected as a Hozen Undead so him and Kiryn can be together for all of their afterlife.
    Could you imagine a worse smelling combination then an Undead Hozen?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    Well at that stage (during Cataclysm) I was hoping Garrosh would stay an aggressive leader and not become an insane one. With a romance being written in naturally.

Personally I'd of just liked to see the Hellscream name live on. Come to think of it though, after SoO it would just be another carbon copy of Garrosh with hopefully a more consistent direction.
    I dunno.

I've got this weird thing about characters who are only important or relevant because of their parents or traits they were born with, rather than worked for :\
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If we have yet another NPC kill-jacking the final boss of the expansion again...

Maiev kind of finished off Illidan
    The Lich King - Tirion
    Deathwing - Thrall
    Every major lore villain should die to a lore hero in some way. Our involvement is exaggerated for the sake of making it a game. Otherwise it'd be like:

"And then Arthas Menethil, the Lich King, was struck down at the summit of Icecrown Citadel by XxX_Hamshamwhich_XxX"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If Blizzard tosses Nazgrim aside and makes us kill him then that will be a huge, huge waste and a big blunder on their part.

There have been so many hints throughout the expansion that Nazgrim's not just a guy that they're going to throw aside and have us kill. He's been around for three expansions now as a questgiver, and Baine Bloodhoof said that he was very trustworthy in 5.1.

As far as Kiryn goes, she's a lil' too cool to side with Garrosh. Judging by the quest text in her 5.1 daily (http://www.wowdb.com/quests/32133-sentry-wards) I had always assumed that she was secretly in cahoots with Vol'jin. I don't know what other 'troll' she could be talking about that she'd be afraid of revealing the identity of.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno.

I've got this weird thing about characters who are only important or relevant because of their parents or traits they were born with, rather than worked for :\
    Yeah I agree with that. But most fantasy setting tend to rely heavily on bloodlines. Sometimes its great, other times not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zaela was meh to me. If she was actually seen more then just Cataclysm I might of felt better about it. Her just reappearing being loyal to Garrosh is just whatever. Seems like she traded one harsh master for another.

Yeah I agree with that. But most fantasy setting tend to rely heavily on bloodlines. Sometimes its great, other times not so much.
    It can be done with both ways. I have no issue with females being in a relationship and or a mother. Now if there was one fawning over a guy. I'm not a fan of that. I'll keep that to Earth and not Azeroth unless on a extreme circumstance.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Zaela was meh to me. If she was actually seen more then just Cataclysm I might of felt better about it. Her just reappearing being loyal to Garrosh is just whatever. Seems like she traded one harsh master for another.
    Precisely why I think killing her here is kind of dumb, no growth All regression.
    Twas brillig

Seems we're going to spy on them next patch, and recently screenies have been shown of dead trolls around the proto-drake Zaela's controlling, makes me sad.

Zaela rejected Mor'ghor for doing all the things Garrosh is now doing, and looked up to him because at the time, she thought he was holding the Horde together well, since then he's broken it apart pretty badly, and Malkorok is doing a lot of the stuff to the rest of the Horde that Mor'ghor did to keep the Dragonmaw in line.

Now, Zaela's clearly a harsher character than Thrall, Baine, or Vol'jin, but it makes me a bit sad that she's probably going to die in the raid when honestly, she'd fit better in the rebellion after all Garrosh and Malkorok have done.
    Don't know about Zaela but from what I understand it's more like they are undercover agents for the rebellion and we have to get the informations they have gathered. I wouldn't jump on conclusions right know because at the moment we know nothing for real except that they will make an appearance in 5.3. Let's see the new quests and their story before mourning about these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Don't know about Zaela but from what I understand it's more like they are undercover agents for the rebellion and we have to get the informations they have gathered. I wouldn't jump on conclusions right know because at the moment we know nothing for real except that they will make an appearance in 5.3. Let's see the new quests and their story before mourning about these characters.
    I can just imagine Riko's report

Riko: And then Garrosh and Zaela went off to do orc things.
    Zaela: Come Garrosh let's go do orc things
    (Garrosh and Zaela skip off into Orgrimmar)

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    nazgrim will lead us to garrosh in orgrimmar, he will 'betray' garrosh.
    Playing through, I always saw him as a one dimensional character. He is kor'kron and his loyalty is with the warchief. I don't see him as the type who thinks for himself too much.