34-2 as afflick warlock in 3s little op?

they are 2.5k mmr btw and we just fight them today as moonkin,unh dk,disc priest we are 2.35k mmr.my team ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/ar...0Not%20Viable/ )
    I am fear almost 40% of the game with the dispells.I hate blood horror so much!!!cry

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ADnz/simple

sry for grammar not my main speak.
    Last edited by Gabbynator; 2013-03-27 at 06:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Affliction is widely considered to be underperforming so are you suprised they are stuck to the Cata UA & Fear-bot play?
    Affliction is hardly OP in 3v3 or any other arena bracket.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Uh blood fear is no longer a talent in the game if you didn't know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he meant the stupidly bugged Blood Horror that is so unreliable that many refuse to picks it, this lock use it though
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

anyone have some strategy vs that comp cause if i sit on the warlock he just dots everyone and my pets also and i get fear.idk if i should try more on hpally or dk

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, have you added his Blood Horror to power auras, weak auras etc so you see when he pops it?
    Just let your pet consume its charge so you dont get the 4s horror.
    If you cant avoid Blood Horror he get enough windows to fear bomb cos your boomkin partner isnt really a top notch interrupter.
    Nullify Blood Horror should be prio for you as a Dk so you can interrupt an keep uptime.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-03-27 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever considered that you're being outplayed by multi-gladiator players? If you had've taken the time to check their FoTs you would have seen that all three players have been glad in cataclysm, and two of them in S12, while your team hasn't a single glad title.

Not saying that it's impossible to win versus gladiator players, but it's a huge factor, especially in their case where they've earned glad in the previous season and season before it.

Affliction isnt OP in pvp. Its barely makin it lol
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Have you ever considered that you're being outplayed by multi-gladiator players? If you had've taken the time to check their FoTs you would have seen that all three players have been glad in cataclysm, and two of them in S12, while your team hasn't a single glad title.

Not saying that it's impossible to win versus gladiator players, but it's a huge factor, especially in their case where they've earned glad in the previous season and season before it.
    This. Please stop whining about warlocks. They nerfed our dots , our single target dps and our control so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post

lol we are rank 1 in world for moonkin and unholy dk.glad title cant fuck matters also i outplay the dk i do more cc+peel and damage
    Last edited by Gabbynator; 2013-03-27 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    lol we are rank 1 in world for moonkin and unholy dk.glad title cant fuck matters also i outplay the dk i do more cc+peel and damage
    obviously you don't outplay the Warlock then, Affliction is pretty bad right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    I dont really care what people write to you about gladiator or what you reply back.
    If you read this thread every single one of the answers reply the same thing "affliction is not OP" and most agree affliction is UP.

Your question: Are affliction op in 3v3?
    Answer: No, their team outplay yours.

The answer cant be any more simple than that. All players eventually end up vs better players
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-03-27 at 10:51 AM.

Affliction is fine and 32-2 is nothing godlike ok?

Sounds like you are being outplayed, aff locks is not that strong now.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Carefull guys, it's Gabbynator, #1 DK world ranker, gladiators or PvE heroes stand no chance against this almighty DK!

Mod edit: Infracted for trolling
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-03-27 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I'm going to lock this as nothing good is coming from this.