Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    Which trinket are you referring to? I only have Cha-Ye's so I know for a fact it has no ICD, but I was under the impression there was no ICD for any RPPM trinket whatsoever. When I stated this earlier, AngelovV simply referred to Breath and Wush without any elaboration.

EDIT: Maybe he was just responding to the OP now that I see it in context.
    Wushoolay's is a RPPM trinket with an internal CD of 22 seconds in order to prevent the proc chaining/stacking and yielding an absurd amount of intellect.
    As for RPPM trinkets in general, they are almost guaranteed to proc in the pull given that you haven't been in combat/they haven't procced for a while before the pull. I noticed this on tortos, where we had some very fast wipes and due to the short corpse run, there was little time between each pull, and I noticed that my trinkets (lei Shen and wush) did not always proc. but whenever we had a longer time between our pulls, say around 5 minutes, they always procced. I do not know how this interacts with unequipping them, but it could be wise to unequip trinkets on trash in order to preserve the proc and guarantee a proc in the pull, should you wish for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    Which trinket are you referring to? I only have Cha-Ye's so I know for a fact it has no ICD, but I was under the impression there was no ICD for any RPPM trinket whatsoever. When I stated this earlier, AngelovV simply referred to Breath and Wush without any elaboration.

EDIT: Maybe he was just responding to the OP now that I see it in context.
    I meant the wush trinket has no ICD, or well its 22 seconds so they cant overlap.
    People telling it always procs on pull, I can tell you first hand experience it aint true.
    about 75% of the times ? yes, but certainly not 100%

Deleted
    I meant the wush trinket has no ICD, or well its 22 seconds so they cant overlap.
    People telling it always procs on pull, I can tell you first hand experience it aint true.
    about 75% of the times ? yes, but certainly not 100%
    I would say its closer to 90% but I have a strange feeling it depends of what spells I cast first... And if it doesn't proc right at the pull it will almost always be like 20 or 30 sec later, like if I had an extra-extra chance at the very first spell(s).

Whether it procs on the pull or not you cannot deny Wushoo is way too good. As a MS Aff lock that finally got one I can say it's god mode but requires a little altering of play style but nothing major, just always keeping a shard ready for the next proc is what I've been doing since I got it and it seems to work well.
    Last edited by Betrayerx; 2013-04-02 at 03:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.