my faction(alliance) on my server cant get any world boss.....

because its always the horde who has it, i tried to up MANY grp for world boss, but every time, horde are getting it first, its this since a longtime ago on the server(im doing the race about spam your button the fastest you can,but dont work), i would love to switch, but 5 caracther gonna cost me extremely expensive..... im kind extremely dissapointed..... sometime im not even able to do old or new world boss on my tons because we cant get the tag everytime, how pitiful.....

p.s sorry for the frustation.... i think it should have a kind of if your faction got it 3 time in a row, you faction is immune to kill it until the other faction did it, i dunno, but gearing my alts is a terrible headache atm.....

i just dont like the concept overall about everyone spamming their shit and rng(with people who have extremely low latency, will get the tag)

Short term solution: Forget about world bosses for gearing alts.

Long term solution (that you have control over): Either take an active role in trying to rally the faction, or transfer servers. It's not a problem that you can really single-handedly solve, so these seem like the best options you have to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galleon and Sha spawn in less than an hour. I don't understand how this is a problem. On my server they are always up when I form a raid to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Galleon and Sha spawn in less than an hour. I don't understand how this is a problem. On my server they are always up when I form a raid to kill them.
    actually its more about 90 minutes to 120 minutes, but i can swear you, that everytime its the horde getting it, even alliance are screaming on themself, fast exemple tried to kill galleon since yesterday, i up 4 grp, not was able to get it one time,

the best joke is, the horde wipped one time, GUESS WHAT. before the boss respawm their grp was still rdy and they have reget the tag, its awful.....