Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Who else would Taren Zhu be talking to?
    The guy who helped him beat the Thunder King, I think Lor'themar was his name for example ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The guy who helped him beat the Thunder King, I think Lor'themar was his name for example ;P
    Maybe Dezco just happened to be at the Shrine when Taran showed up? I seriously doubt there was a roundtable meeting between all the racial leaders to decide who would get yelled at by a panda.
    And if there was, I'm SURE it'd be a scenario.

You cant get in the way of progress

Oh by the way pandas those 2 giant statues need to go so we can build a oil depot HAHAAHAHAHHAH

10+ Year Old Account
    its all falling into place now

trolls, blood elves and now tauren
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    There are plenty of ways for a group to take out a superior force with the right amount of resources and knowledge of the area which the Shado-pan have both of in spades. Also I would imagine that if the Horde tried turning it into a war against the Shado-Pan the alliance would be more than happy to exploit a war on 2 fronts and help kick the horde off Pandaria completely.
    Asymmetric warfare only really works if the stronger side has a face to lose and has to hold back. If both sides can go all out the smaller one will be vanquished. Take Afghanistan and the Russian invasion for example, the reason they lost were because they wanted the country AND people. Thus giving the ones opposing them a big mass of people to hide behind and to support them.
    If they had just killed everyone that wouldn't have been possible and any kind of effective sabotage and paramilitaric action would've come to an end soon.

Even if the shadopan had the numbers to kick the horde out of the shrine the goblins would leave 'Presents' for the pandas all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    By the way, anyone knows why Sunwalker Dezco is somehow being threated as the "horde ambassador" in Pandaria by Taran? Who the hell is this guy? He gave a quest in Krasarang wilds, somehow sprouted afterwards being a friend of Anduin... And thats all, I guess. Oh, he is a quest giver right now as well. He must be really good at it.
    This is what happens when you don't play on the horde side.

First off, he did more than "give a quest" in krasarang, he's the main horde quest-giver there, and well over 3 questchains start and end with him. Secondly, he befriended anduin in Krasarang when they stumbled upon the temple of Chi-ji, also, he has been present elsewhere, he was there in Kun-lai along with anduin when they pleaded with the celestials to open the gates of the vale, and for the first 2 months, he was the highest-ranking horde officer in pandaria, and his sunwalker troops were the largest military horde presence in the entire continent. Yes, Nazgrim was a General, but most of the horde forces in the Jade Forest died, same goes for the alliance. After the battle at Jade's Serpent, there were only a handful of forces from Nazgrim's expeditionary force, as well as Taylor's so the Sentinels/Sunwalkers were the biggest presence of each faction on the continent.

So he's been in Krasarang, Kun-lai, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Vale of the Four Winds (him and his sunwalkers go and help defend that town that gets besieged by that giant Mantid Colossus) and now Island of Thunder. Yes, I'd say he earned the right to be the horde's main guy in pandaria.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    The pandas struggled against the Mantid with the might of the Mogu empire behind them, that's how there was enough power to build the wall and not get run over by the Mantid while doing so. Once the wall was in place, defending required a lot less man power and with the Mogu Empire gone, the Pandaren didn't require a large fighting force. So I wouldn't say that Shado Pan are very impressive, only in small skirmishes.

Without the Mogu Empire the Pandaren would probably be dead by now, there would have been no wall and strangely, the Pandaren owe Lei Shen, the Thunder King, their existence. Thunder King's infrastructure 'projects' gave the Pandaren before and today a fighting chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Good i'll be glad to leave the music gave me a headache. The alliance can stay with their dooker panda wikket friends.
    I have an unreasonable hate for the Hozen and really hope Garrosh finds an excuse to kill every last one of them before we run off to kill him.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I don't think its so much that Dezco is being treated as the ambassador, more that Taran-Zhu was flying to confront the Horde at the Shrine and, hey, there's someone I recognize! So he weaves on down and hops off to talk to him. Good thing, too.

In regards to his statement that he would have ordered the Shado-Pan to purge the shrine, I doubt the Horde would have received a warning first; it would have been a bloodbath as uncoordinated horde civilians, soldiers, and mercenaries suddenly started dying left and right. I have no doubt that, with such a surprise attack, the Shado-Pan could have purged the shrine.

I also have no doubt that they would not have survived the fallout which would come afterwards.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Shedeo View Post
    I also have no doubt that they would not have survived the fallout which would come afterwards.
    It would make for an interesting scenario, especially if Dezco gave you a quest to return with Taran Zhu's head (assuming he survived but his children did not).

As it is, after Dalaran, I think I'd rather stay and kill the Shado Pan to the last rather than be kicked out of yet another city. I'm pretty damn tired of being punished for Garrosh's idiocy.
    Last edited by Darmalus; 2013-03-28 at 07:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    Maybe Dezco just happened to be at the Shrine when Taran showed up? I seriously doubt there was a roundtable meeting between all the racial leaders to decide who would get yelled at by a panda.
    And if there was, I'm SURE it'd be a scenario.
    Dezco seems to be the highest ranking member of the horde in the Shrine; also he was on the first horde party to reach Pandaria and get to know the natives without being affected by the other faction. He was the horde representative during the argument to let horde and alliance into the Vale, so it makes sense that Taran goes to Dezco to discuss this.

Deleted
    I like Hellscream.

Thrall is a sissy, Vol'jin spammed me with emo mails.

ORC SUPERIORITY, THE REAL HORDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandas are a bit stupid anyway, the mogu kept them as prisoners yet they are happy to live in their buildings and have giant statues of them everywhere...if it was me i was at least take down or cover up some of the mogu artwork which shows the mogu enslaving the pandas -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    As it is, after Dalaran, I think I'd rather stay and kill the Shado Pan to the last rather than be kicked out of yet another city. I'm pretty damn tired of being punished for Garrosh's idiocy.
    I can't blame you for that.

Something that was brought up in another thread- was Taran-Zhu giving Dezco and the Horde til the end of the season to get out of the Shrine? Or to kill Garrosh?
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Why do the gobbos keep mining when cata also gave the horde Tauren Paladins for solar power? :3

Deleted
    That's the Horde for you. No respect for the other races and their land.

What is with all the fuss anyway

Im sure the goblins wouldve refilled the hole and made it all pretty again with flowers and lollipops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Shado-Pan are the Defense Force of Pandaria. There's not a lot but they make up for it for being elite.
    The Mogu thought the same 10000 years ago, now look at them. LOOK AT THEM!

Deleted
    Fuck you Garrosh!!!