Alliance and Horde mentality

Hey,

last like 50 bgs i played as horde were about this--> 30 games with 0 healer, 12 with 1 healer, 6 with 2 healers, 2 with 3 healers!

Today i played 5 bgs and allies had: 1 game 6 healers, 2 games 4 healers, 2 games 2 healers. And its pretty standars that alliance has 3 healers in a team. I know its coincidence..but 6 healers:O If horde would have 6 healers in a bg the server would crash.

How comes alliance has always so many healers??? Are people who role a healer more likely to chose alliance?

15+ Year Old Account
    I was Horde in TBC when I first went from Rogue to Priest (Healing). I mean, I have been Alliance since Ulduar but hey.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I played Alliance, I played a Holy Pally. Now as Horde I play a DPS/Tank DK. Maybe Alliance are more likely to roll healers?

Alliance have more pure and serene races, more fitting for healers.

That's the most simple explanation but I feel like it's accurate.

You know, when I play on my alliance character all I hear is "WHY DOES THE HORDE ALWAYS WIN PVP?" and when I'm on my horde, all I hear is "WHY DOES THE ALLIANCE ALWAYS WIN PVP?". And this is different battlegroups.

Maybe today the alliance will have a ton of healers, maybe tomorrow they'll have one, but the alliance doesn't always have so many healers... lol.

i didnt say who would win or actually won. To many healers also can be bad. It was only about he distribution copared to faction. Maybe my impression is wrong. I guess somewhere a statistic would exist

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My personal experience is the opposite of yours OP. Most Alliance Games have no healers, undergeared players or idiots who don't play the objective. Horde is the opposite, usually at least 2 Healers every 10 man BG, coordinated and geared. Did a Twin Peaks as Alliance and Horde had 8 Healers this morning. But most BGs as Alliance push me closer to contemplating a triple faction/server transfer.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )